2006 Cadillac STS V6 AWD 33,000 miles $17,900-Price reduced

Old 12-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2006 Cadillac STS V6 AWD 33,000 miles $17,900-Price reduced

2006 STS4 AWD 33,000 miles. This car has the two best options available, All Wheel Drive (AWD) and Navigation. The Navigation option also gets you the BOSE stereo with 5.1 surround and a 6 disc CD/DVD changer. The sound is amazing! You’re really missing out if you buy an STS without these two options. The V6 gets better mileage than the V8 and still has 255hp. Also included is the factory moon roof and rain sensing wipers. After using the rain-sense wipers you’ll wonder what you did without them. Remote start and 16 way power driver and passenger seats are standard. All 4 seats have 3 levels of heating as well, very nice for winter mornings. The steering wheel is even heated! The front two seats are cooled too, which would be nice if summer would get warm enough for it, ha.

The exterior is White Diamond (pearl) and the interior is Cashmere. I can not say enough about how perfect the interior on this car is. The leather is unstained and the floor mats look brand new. The buttons on the dual zone climate control and the nav system look and feel new as well.

The paint is excellent as well. There are very few dings or scratches. The previous owner of this car was very careful and must not have parked up front at the store.

The factory 17” wheels have stock sized tires on them. The rears have about 60% tread left and the fronts are about 40%.

Now for the catch: This car has been damaged in the past and has a Rebuilt title. It has been fully inspected by a state licensed facility and I’ve been driving it for the past several hundred miles just to make sure there are no gremlins present. I’m proud to say that everything is mint and I’ve had no problems. There are no weird squeaks or rattles and the whole car feels tight as a drum. You would never be able to tell it was ever damaged. If this car was one year newer it would have been fixed by the insurance company and the title would still be clear. The impact was confined to the front of the car on the right side. It required a new bumper cover, fender, headlight, and hood. The actual bumper itself was not damaged. This is not shade tree body work. I had a body shop do the painting and I hung the parts. Here is a picture of the damage. The hit was so light the car didn’t even need an alignment.

If you’ve read this far I urge you to send me an email with any questions. This is not the first STS that I have repaired. My own car is a 2006 STS just like this one and I’ve done three other STSs this year. If you have any doubts about the car come down and check it out for yourself! I’m pricing it at $5,000 below blue book (kbb is $23,800 for private parties)! Dealers are asking $26,000+. No one else will know that you didn’t pay full retail! Think about it this way: all the other cars you’re going to look at will have chipped up front ends and hoods. This one’s got brand new paint.

This is one of the lowest mile STSs within 250 miles of me and I don’t think you’ll be able to find a better deal anywhere.

Asking $18,900 obo

Last edited by Hotrod406; 01-21-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Search this Thread