91 Formula WS6 350 TPI L98 Auto FOR SALE $1100

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you mean thirdgen.org?

You should absolutely list it over there when you can. There are a lot of cheap tire-kickers, but obviously more thirdgen guys than in here.

If you were closer, the car would be gone. I've got a soft spot for the Banshee-nosed thirdgens...have a '92 Formula with the 350 TPI and t-tops, and a '92 Trans Am with the 350 as well.

Might also list it on thirdgenusa.com. It's a smaller site, but a mellow group of people.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

T T T tttttttttttttt
Old 03-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Launching!

I sent you a PM!
Old 03-23-2007, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bull
Do you mean thirdgen.org?

You should absolutely list it over there when you can. There are a lot of cheap tire-kickers, but obviously more thirdgen guys than in here.

If you were closer, the car would be gone. I've got a soft spot for the Banshee-nosed thirdgens...have a '92 Formula with the 350 TPI and t-tops, and a '92 Trans Am with the 350 as well.

Might also list it on thirdgenusa.com. It's a smaller site, but a mellow group of people.

bull you know theres 2

3rdgen.org (this one sucks so bad)
thirdgen.org(biggest thirdgen site on the net)
Old 03-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastfbody
bull you know theres 2

3rdgen.org (this one sucks so bad)
thirdgen.org(biggest thirdgen site on the net)
lol, I know, that's why I was asking to see which one he meant. 3rdgen.org is too small to try and sell a car on...thirdgen.org is the way to go!
Old 03-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Teching In

thirdgentech.com is a new thirdgen site starting to grow. They have a sale section. Either way, join up and post it.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:08 PM
11 Second Club

Default thirdgentech.com

yea im a member there. that site(at least for know moves like a snal no posters or anything). i posted a link to a 88 irocz lq4 swap vs 02 ls1 built out the ***. the truck vs pt crusier got more hits and it didnt even have the video ??? that sites a bit off the mark.also you cant really even try to compete with thirdgen.org.

http://www.thirdgentech.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

wow witch race board is at the top lol.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

man i really wish i had the money payments suck
Old 03-25-2007, 11:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

yea im a member there. that site(at least for know moves like a snal no posters or anything). i posted a link to a 88 irocz lq4 swap vs 02 ls1 built out the ***. the truck vs pt crusier got more hits and it didnt even have the video ??? that sites a bit off the mark.also you cant really even try to compete with thirdgen.org.

http://www.thirdgentech.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

wow witch race board is at the top lol.
Not trying to compete with TGO, but offering a nicer alternative with less trolls and garbage posts. That site has become so mucked up over the years, time to start with something fresh.

BTW, that is one helluva price for this car. Wish I had the room...
Old 03-25-2007, 03:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by formul8
Not trying to compete with TGO, but offering a nicer alternative with less trolls and garbage posts. That site has become so mucked up over the years, time to start with something fresh.

BTW, that is one helluva price for this car. Wish I had the room...
thirdgen.org is a clean runing site with very very little trolling.i mean do you know how many people are on that site .I would put there people to troll ration up aginst any site.I my self still mess with your site in hope that there will be another big 3rd gen site. Just because you have a 3rd gen site does not me you should refer to thirdgen.org in that way. its 100x the site thirdgentech.com will ever be.

fyi the first 3rd gen i ever had i got off thirdgen.org

how many people can say that about your site?
Old 03-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Teching In

. . .

how many people can say that about your site?
Dude, the TGT is 10 months old. TGO is 10 years old. You gotta start somewhere.

Anyway, bump for the Formula.

A Formula 350 is just about the only thirdgen I've never owned.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:13 PM
11 Second Club

Default well

I understand that . saying that the number one 3rdgen site is all trolled up just because you started one of your own is kinda sorry .calling thirdgentech a nicer site is like saying a 2.8 rs is better then a turbo ta.Not bashing thirdgentech at all .like i said i would love for there to be another big thirdgen site.for now its small ,slow moveing and atleast the kill section is miss guided everyone going nuts for a pt crusier vs truck .Not that i dont like a site i post on and wait 3 weeks to see if i got a hit.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1BADBLACKBIRD
I have started it a dozen times in 4 years and drove around the yard to move it for mowing, but I do NOT recommend driving it on the street, right now I think it will only take minor work to fix...such as turn crank down 10 on rods and main and do as little as a rering to the pistons. I personally, would to a complete rebuild, and new aluminum 58cc corvette L98 heads and a new chip. The stock motor has over 220k, but the last day ir ran fine it would still run a 14.01. So NO I would not attempt to drive it home...The car is too solid for me to part out, I'd like to see someone get it whole and fix it up.

what year is the trans am and where r u located, Joe
Old 03-25-2007, 05:46 PM
11 Second Club

Default ..

its a 91 formula .where did you get trans am from?
Old 03-26-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I understand that . saying that the number one 3rdgen site is all trolled up just because you started one of your own is kinda sorry .calling thirdgentech a nicer site is like saying a 2.8 rs is better then a turbo ta.Not bashing thirdgentech at all .like i said i would love for there to be another big thirdgen site.for now its small ,slow moveing and atleast the kill section is miss guided everyone going nuts for a pt crusier vs truck .Not that i dont like a site i post on and wait 3 weeks to see if i got a hit.
Even though this is hijacking this guy's thread even further... if the site is so dead, then why were you asking to be a moderator?

Is it the biggest site? Nope. TGO is. They can stay that way paying their huge bill for hosting the 1,298,229.3 air foil, louver and REFRAIF threads.

Is TGO trolled up? I sure see a lot of pointelss crap there. Similar to this. Also, explain their need to be extremely rigid with their moderation?

Is TGT slow traffic-wise? Yes. It takes a while to build a forum. With the amount of forums available, it takes a while to get moving. It takes about 6-9 months for the major search engines to start hitting a site with high relevance. I will also admit I have not been spending a whole lot of time direction traffic to the site due to school and work constraints. That will change soon.

Am I looking to replace TGO? Nope. They can host all the ads, commercials, peoples pics, etc. We are straight tech-talk and we also have something that TGO does not: a lounge to talk about anything. We are not super-**** moderators either.

Enough of this and a BUMP for this great deal!
Old 03-26-2007, 05:41 PM
11 Second Club

ok scooter. you trash talk the best yes the best 3rd gen site we got and you wonder why you get called out on it.I ask to be a mod because i know how to get a new sites rollling (not by bashing the thirdgen.org)and like i have said 3 times .i would love for there to be more big third gen sites.thirdgen.org has more useful data then you site could ever hope to.I would say that your sites like a iron duke firebird its got the looks of a thirdgen site but does not move . thirdgen.org on the other hand is like a turbo ta moves fast ,gets tons of looks and comments.so ill be sure to drop in on your site so i can hear about the truck vs pt cruiser show downs.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

make a new post 4 ur site bs. ur jackin this guys thread bad. still an amazing price 4 that car. like i said wish i wasnt poor
Old 03-26-2007, 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

Default ...

just consider them free bumps.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok scooter. you trash talk the best yes the best 3rd gen site we got and you wonder why you get called out on it.I ask to be a mod because i know how to get a new sites rollling (not by bashing the thirdgen.org)and like i have said 3 times .i would love for there to be more big third gen sites.thirdgen.org has more useful data then you site could ever hope to.I would say that your sites like a iron duke firebird its got the looks of a thirdgen site but does not move . thirdgen.org on the other hand is like a turbo ta moves fast ,gets tons of looks and comments.so ill be sure to drop in on your site so i can hear about the truck vs pt cruiser show downs.
Oh I see...we would be bigger than TGO by now if I only made you a moderator. I have disliked (not hated) TGO since the beginning when I started posting there in 1998. Like when Dirk closed the site down for two months because someone made a remark about his wife? Talk about lame.... Now, you have brand new owners WHO ARE NOT EVEN CAR GUYS.

Don't like TGT? Don't go there. I would say you are the one bashing. TGO is a good site for info, no doubt about it. I am trying to keep it more simple.

Bump for this helluva killer deal!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:11 PM
11 Second Club

thanks for all the free bumps.....I'm just now getting around to responding to 4 PM's....Bruce from Hawks 3rd gen says he wants it....he is only about an hour away....so I guess first come first serve...I'll believe it when the money is in my hand. So to the top just in case it bogus.

Quick Reply: 91 Formula WS6 350 TPI L98 Auto FOR SALE $1100