98 zx9r kawasaki ninja

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 zx9r kawasaki ninja

im selling my 98 zx9r kawasaki ninja. it has 10955 miles and a clear title, i truely hate to get rid of it but im in desperate need of some cash so im forced to let it go. the bike has been laid over and i replaced the damaged plastic, including a new undertail with intergrated taillight and put a custom paint job on it. it is arctic white base with green flames. the frame and swingarm are mostley polished but could use some mothers. the bike also has a fresh tuneup, (new plugs, coils, battery, air filter, fuel filter) i also had the carbs totally redone by the local kawasaki shop. it also has a 5 click adj steering stabilizer, dynojet jet kit, muzzy exhaust, and has an led under bike light kit which includes engine compartment, under headlight, and under the tail. the stablizer is off the bike in the pics, i took it off to make it easier to move around the garage. the bike runs and rides awesome!!! check out this link to hear a video clip of it running.....lol sorry that was the only way i could upload the video to make it work

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...1500fec632.htm

now to the flaws, the headlight lens is not there, but headlight works. im not an electrician so i didnt try to hook up the front turn signals, and only wired up the running light on the tail because i wasnt sure which wires went where. the case covers on the sides are scratched. and the wheels have a few flaws but are not bent. the bike also has a few minor flaws in the paint, but nothing you can see from more than 5 feet away. bike also is missing the mirror bracket, but i have the mirrors. i also have a green rear seat green leather tank protector and a helment if your head can fit it, its a small in size.

$4000 will take it home email me a bigjzx9r@yahoo for any questions
Old 04-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the looks of that plywood you are from......

Put your damn location in your thread and put it in the damn appropriate place!!!
Old 04-19-2007, 11:13 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

doesn't look LSX powered to me. Please use the proper forum. MOVED!

Quick Reply: 98 zx9r kawasaki ninja