2006 Intimidator Ss Truck For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 09:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Intimidator Ss Truck For Sale

located in carrollton, Illinois. it is abouit an hour north of St.Louis. Prefer pick up, never shipped a vehicle before, but i guess i could learn how too if needed. these are jsut the basics, feel free to pm me about any other info. thanks for looking.

title says it. wanting to move on to a house. found one in a subdivision. gotta get rid of one of the toys, so i will keep the one with the lower payment. dont really have to sell it, would like to so i can free up some cash, but i am not gonna give it away. i just turned 20 4 days ago, so im sure other houses will come if i dont sell this. WAY to much to list ill just give the basics. PM for more details, serious people only please.

2006 Intimidator SS Truck-Black in color
92xx miles on it (wont go much higher dont drive it much anymore)
bought brand new from Bob Barker Chevy in Bloomington, IL
20" factory chromes
dealer maintained (Sunderland Chevy in Jerseyville)
Extended warranty on it ( something like 7 years 70k not for sure)
Kenwood 7" In-Dash DVD player;touchscreen; still ahev the orginal 6disc, can be put back in; DVD player put in by Dave (radz) and a buddy
2 ten inch polk audio subs hookked into a Brand New new i think 1000 watt Kenwood Amp, boxes for them SUCK, and that is givin them some.
FULLY LOADED:
Heated mirrors
Heated leather seats
dual power seats and climate control
memory driver seat
fold in mirrors
bunch more, cant think,but it has it all
5% tint on all windows, except 20% on drivers and passengers (Jim of Autotint)
Probably more, basics though
Stickered for like 43K i think, dont really know what to ask really, pretty rare truck, something only a 1000 were made. i might have pics, if not i know there are soem on here of the inside with the DVD player and the outside with my car. i guess ill set a price at 30k. 30.5k with the audio crap (800 screen, free subs, 200 dollar amp). Again if its too high, sorry i dont have to seel it really, nor do i really know what to ask for it. KBB and NADA would suck pricing a truck like this, for what it is. open to reasonable offers though

Quick Reply: 2006 Intimidator Ss Truck For Sale