For Sale 2007 Suzuki M109R

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale 2007 Suzuki M109R

I'm selling my Black 2007 109. It has 700 miles and still has the factory warranty. It has quite a few upgrades but I have ALL the stock parts if someone wanted to put them back on. It has a factory exhaust that has been gutted I purchased off ebay I still have the original exhaust that is untouched. Also I have a BRAND NEW Power Programmer for it that has never been installed. The rear tail lamp was replaced with a smoke version with the integral turn signal. I removed the original fender and installed a side mount licence plate. The fender was not cut it was unbolted to be put back on later if i wanted. I also installed external air filters for better air flow. All modifications were all bolt on and NOTHING mechanical has been touched. I have my eye on a car I want and the bike has to go. There is absolutly NOTHING wrong with the bike and it is a blast to ride. It has been garage kept and NEVER seen a drop of water. I would keep it and and get the car but the wife wouldn't hear of it. The bike is paid for in full and has a clear title for buyer to drive away same day as purchase no waiting for a lein release. I can send pics for those who are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7748&rd=1&rd=1
Old 05-15-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'd be interested in the programmer if it doesn't sell right away. PM me if you're interested in getting rid of it.

I also have a 07 black 109....sorry to see you selling it!!
Old 05-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Teching In

I'll keep you in mind if thing with the sale change. Thanks for the intrest