turbocharged prelude lots go fast

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbocharged prelude lots go fast

hI all. I moved to las vegas year and half ago. Car has been sitting for that long been run 2 or 3 times. Its still in atlanta (parents house). Was gonna get it this summer but now baby along way and things change quick and need money bad! Here we go. 1988 honda prelude si 5 spd. high miles. 70,000 miles on motor about 50,000 on clutch has powersterring.Dash stopped about 15,000 miles ago (I have a replacement gauge cluster),has white faces,underdirve pulley,adj coilovers,high flow race cat, #1brad cat back exhaust,15" black 5star wheels. Car ran perfectly got about 31mpg very quick. Two weeks before I moved I decided to put a turbo on. The turbo has no miles on it! Was rebuilt. I drove it up and down hill several times to make sure everything worked right. Only thing is I rushed and jerry rigger teh oil return line and needs new line from flange to oil pan and exhasut downpipe. I have the custom flange for it. Ok heres everything I have installed. Oil lines run and working.T3 internal wastegate turbo,custom B20a manifold,greddy type s BOV,vortech FMU,msd high flow fuel pump. Everything runs. NOw parts that arent installed. DSM blue top injectors, side moount intercooler,mandrel bent pipping, silicone couplers,various vacuum lines, oil pressure gague, air fuel gauge. Also orig exhasut manifold. I will include everytihng with sale of car.Car had tune up before installed turbo needs to be tuned obviously. I did all the hard work. veryy little to finish. Interior center console needs to be put back in. I cut the shifter to make shorter. Car was originally white painted bmw metalic blue, needs maybe fresh clear and or buff. started to wet sand. Power windows(dark tint) work along with sunroof. Viper alarm. Demon front bumper (needs repair DAMN BEST BUY), demon side skirts ( I have rear bumper and will throw in if you buy it), Z3 style fiberglass fenders. Let me know I need it gone! I was looking for $1900 but make me an offer and its good to go!
Attached Thumbnails turbocharged prelude lots go fast-lude4.jpg   turbocharged prelude lots go fast-lude3.jpg   turbocharged prelude lots go fast-lude1.jpg   turbocharged prelude lots go fast-ludeeng.jpg  
Old 05-31-2007, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

ttt......
Old 06-05-2007, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

ttt...
Old 06-09-2007, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

ttt...