Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post FS: 94 Probe GT Custom, NY 5,500 obo or trade for WS6 00-02

PICS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2506341

My e-mail is Jere37@yahoo.com
I have lots more pics please let me know if you would like to see them. I can also take any pics you want of the car. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will get back to you.

The car is pretty much mint especially for a 94. 77,500 miles. The tires are in good shape about 80% tread left. They came with the rims as a package deal. They are
225/45/17's. The car has no rust, it's been stored winters. I only drive this car about 3,000 miles a year. I run mobil 1 fully synthetic motor oil. It is undercoated underneath and no rust at all even underneath the car. The car also has an alarm and keyless entry. The only performance mods the car has is the hotshot cold air intake with new filter, 8mm accel spark plug wires, brullen muffler, polyurethane motor mount on the front, pacesetter short shifer, stage I clucthmasters clutch about 3500 miles on it. The suspension is eibach springs, monroe sensitrac struts, camber kit, rear strut bar. As far as maintance goes New: CV shafts, fuel filter, pvc valve, spark plugs, spark plug wires, rack and pinion replaced do to leak, timing belt, serphentine belt,
both valve cover gaskets, new air filter in less then a week ago (reuseable and washable), friction spring, EGR valve. I think that's about it but it doesn't
need anything. The only thing I would do is get the front lip repainted cuz it has some chips in it, but it still looks good but when you get up close you can
see them is all. The car is gray leather inside and it is almost perfect condition. The car has a sunroof. I installed indiglo gages. They can change from green to blue. There is also a carbon fiber bezel in the gages. I ran in an RCA cable to the cd player so I can play my Ipod on it. I'm sure that there is a bunch more donw to the car that I am forgetting to mention. I would take cash or a bank check, but I would need to deposit it first to make sure it clears.

Last edited by lookingforws6; 06-04-2007 at 11:49 AM. Reason: adding e-mail addy