1992 S10 2.5L 5-speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1992 S10 2.5L 5-speed

Hello,
I am putting my 1992 Chevy S10 up for sale. It is a standard cab, short bed, that has a 2.5L 4 cylinder engine with a 5-speed transmission. The engine was rebuilt by the previous owner at 170,000 miles and I have owned the truck for about 1 year and I only put about 8K miles on it since I owned it. The motor has run absolutely fine and I go back and forth to Mansfield daily and I can last just about 1 month on a full tank of gas (love the gas mileage). It has a custom paint color that was painted by the previous owner also. When I got the truck it had a crinkled front drivers side fender so I replaced it with a brand new one from Veng, it is not been painted yet.

The interior has a brand new black carpet and tweeded kick panels. The door panels and dash are stock and I painted the vents and rock looking color (black,white and silver). It has 2 new seats out of a 240SX that are bucket seats all custom fabbed in to fit.

On the outside it is lowered about 3-4 inches via springs and shocks and blocks in the back, but the height has never been a problem for me. It has an OEM aftermarket chrome front bumper, also a Lund rollpan painted to match the truck and it has a Extang soft black tonneau cover that fits very tight. I also put Autoloc door poppers on the truck and the void where the handle was, was filled in with filler plates and I tried to paint the spots to the closest color I could get to match the truck. They have never given me any problems working, even in the winter time. The rims and tires are 15's and they are fairly new tires that won't need to be replaced for awhile.

I am asking $2500 obo but I am willing to work with people. Please either email me or give me a call on my cell at 508-294-9089 if you would like to check the truck out. You won't be disappointed in the truck it is a nice truck for a 92 and it has been my daily driver for me instead of me taking my T/A all the time. Also I can't stress with the gas prices how good on gas this truck is.

-Steve
Old 06-09-2007, 08:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

any pics?
Old 06-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Staging Lane

Not sure how to post pics yet but if I don't get them up just shoot me a PM with your email address and I will send them to you. Thanks