86 IROC FS: Rolling chassis, NHRA certified cage, more w/in

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 86 IROC FS: Rolling chassis, NHRA certified cage, more w/in

For sale
No trades

Car has been off the street for a number of years now. it is and has been sitting in an enclosed trailer for a couple of years now. The following list should describe what is included with the car. All parts listed are installed in or on the car. I WILL NOT part this vehicle out.

86 IROC
14 point mild steel roll cage NHRA competition certified May 03
Ford 9" rear w/ 3.50 gears and posi diff
Southside machine welded in frame connectors
PA Racing Tubular k-member WITHOUT motor mounts
PA Racing Tubular a-arms - mild steel
PA Racing front coil over kit (will have to verifiy current springs)
Lakewood 90/10 struts
Spohn Tubular adjustable panhard arm
Wilwood front disc brake kit
Tubular panhard rod
tubular rear lower control arms
QA1 12 way adjustable rear shocks
stock sumped gas tank with included -10/-6 supply/return braided line to engine bay
Jegs plastic racing seats
full autometer gauge set *woohoo*!! :lmao:
All wiring and HVAC removed from under dash
flat aluminum racing spoiler with adjustable support struts

For those of you who have been around this board for a long time, this is THE camaro that I have managed to throw project after project under the hood of and manage to sell off. LOL Now the car is going on the block. I havent messed with it for a couple of years due to lack of funds, and just a lack of interest. I had started to drop an LS1 into it and I ended up nixing the idea after getting it in there with a powerglide tranny and a thumper frame turbo mounted in there. You will see some framing in the core support area where I have a turbo support system welded in (which can be cut out and smoothed back to normal by the buyer if desired). The car could use some cosmetic help in that the paint is rough in a couple of areas, there is some wiring not in looms at the moment and the front nose is usable but a suitable replacement would help out the appearance more.

it should be mentioned again that this car was a RACE CAR and would take some serious effort to put to street car condition. It does not have stock motor mounts in it. You will need to mount an engine with a motor plate (which the frame is setup for in the engine bay)

Im not interested in doing anything else to this car. I will not part it out. I will not separate it. i will not deliver it. Its going as it sits right now.

the car is located in Connersville Indiana (google it if you dont know where it is). it is also rolling on a set of steel chevy rims. I know they wont look good in the pictures, but thats all I have to put on the car to get it to roll at the moment.

E-Mail or post here with questions.

Serious inquiries only please.

Asking price: $4500

Here are some images of the car that I took recently.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Additional photos:

Quick Reply: 86 IROC FS: Rolling chassis, NHRA certified cage, more w/in