89 full size bronco 4x4 Eddie Bauer black/tan

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 89 full size bronco 4x4 Eddie Bauer black/tan

http://rides.webshots.com/album/550886687fwKKHA

Like the title says im selling my 1989 ford bronco eddie bauer edition truck. 166K miles on the body it, has a 5.0L motor with 45,000 miles (does need a rebuild it will not run it has a very bad head gasket coolant leak), automatic OD trans. 33gal fuel tank, has electronic 4 wheel drive as well. the truck has a set of headers on it (but does have an exhaust leak at the top of the header on the pass side) interior is very clean and kept clean.paint is good on the exterior with the normal 16 year wear and tear but it is not fading. the body has normal wear and tear on it but the tailgate has VERY little rust (common problem on bronco's). the roof has a couple of dents in it above the driver and passenger. to my knowledge the truck has never been wrecked. has almost new tires on it (about 3000 miles on them) fairly new front and rear brakes. truck rides great on the road. has a CD player and new speakers, the rear seat is removable for more room and there is a full size spare. has power windows and power door locks, pass side window motor was just replaced, new belt, new plugs, new wires, new oil/filter, new cap and rotor.

I just dont have the time or money to keep up with maintaining this vehicle at the moment since i have my T/A, the future wifes car and a baby on the way. im looking to get $2000 OBO for the truck. serious inquiries only and please no low balling.

you would have to pick it up with a trailer or arrange transport.

Last edited by Raven02TA; 01-09-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

still for sale new pics

Quick Reply: 89 full size bronco 4x4 Eddie Bauer black/tan