1963 2wd Short Bed Chevy Pickup

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 03:06 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1963 2wd Short Bed Chevy Pickup

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
I have for sale my 63 Chev pickup. This is a extremely fun truck that gets lots of looks even though it's not perfect yet. To the parts and details.

Alright for the engine it has a Gm performance crate 350. Originally it produced 290 hp and 310 tq. I have upgraded this engine with a set of Trickflow aluminum heads as well as a cam from them. These parts were said to bring the hp to 350 and the tq to 400. It has a few extra goodies that may have brought it up past that. Some including: the carb is a 670 holley street avenger, intake is a edelbrock airgap, ignition is setup HEI and has a accell coil on it. I never converted to headers but it does have ram horn style manifolds which are fairly comparable to some headers out there. It has a optima yellow top battery and is internally regulated as far as the alternator goes.

Transmission is a TH350 with a shift kit.
Rearend is a stock 12 bolt.
For suspension it already has disc brakes in the front and is a 6 lug setup all the way around. I was going to convert this to 5 lug like all the other guys are and I do have everything to do that. I have another COMPLETE 5 lug 12 bolt rearend, not the garbage 10 bolts, and then I aslo have a complete subframe and suspension drop out from an 83 chevy pickup that is 5 lug as well. The 83 front end has a power steering box and would make a nice install. Currently the truck is not power assisted brakes or steering. For the brakes I wouldn't even waste the money on the power brake setup as this thing stops just as well as a power assisted brake setup. I can't believe how well it works.

As for the body I have a lot of things that come with the truck. It has minor rust in the bed outer wheel wells, seriously not bad at all. I will take pictures of the damaged area. But the good news is I do have bedside cut outs out of a long bed truck that had no rust. Also just got through putting a set of doors on it with zero rust that I picked up out of Boise Idaho. The fenders have been repaired previously and the whole front end of the truck minus the hood and inner wheel wells were sand blasted then primed when I purchased the truck. The only parts for the body I do not have are the rocker panels. It does need at least the passenger side. You could possible fix the driver. I have an extra hood off of a 60 pickup with the big double hump in it. I have another short bed fleet side bed that comes with it that is rusted but would be a good part to have around in case something ever happened since those beds are kinda hard to find in a short fleet side anymore. It has very little rust on the floor board in the truck. It has a small whole in the floor on the driver side close to the front part of the cab and along the rocker panel. I do believe I have a panel to fix the whole in the cab floor and if not it's not bad enough to replace the whole thing anyways.

Interior: The interior is mostly stock except for the Brand new seat in it. It has no carpet or much of any sound deadening left in it. The seat is silver/gray and so are the seat belts. They match perfectly. It has a grant steering wheel as well as a B&M floor shifter with pins in it for easy removal.

Wheels: It has a set of stock 6 lugs wheels on it right now. I am including with the truck a set of rear 15x10 5 lug wheels that are stock looking as well. They have beauty rings and the centers out of the 80's style pickups. I really like these wheels and they will tuck up under the truck nicely and make for some good traction. I have the beauty rings for the front as well as the centers. I am unsure if I have a set of front wheels though. They are not hard to come by though at any of your local junk yards or anything.

I feel that $4500.00 obo with trades welcome is a very reasonable price to work with. These trucks are not necessarily abundant and easy to find in this shape with the engine and parts that come with this truck for that price. I am going forced induction on my car and am looking for any after market heads such as afr or trick flow along with turbo kits, fuel systems, and engines. I am willing to work with any trade as long as its not junk parts and I am sure I can sell them for what I need or just use these parts. Please email me with any questions or concerns.

Also I have driven this truck DAILY for the past 7 months without a single issue. I would consider trade on nearly anything that is newer and isn't some heap.

Last edited by ALTRDTA; 07-09-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:52 AM
12 Second Club

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Send pics to jeepramz@hotmail.com
Old 07-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Launching!

To The Top For Pics!!! http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...hevy%20pickup/
Old 07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Send pics to byronpat@hotmail.com please, I cant view photobucket site here at work...
Old 07-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Launching!

TTT. I just emailed you those pics. Thanks
Old 07-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Launching!

This vehicle is no longer available. Traded it for a 94 Impalla SS!!!

Quick Reply: 1963 2wd Short Bed Chevy Pickup