87 Trans Am. WS6. Roller motor. New paint, loaded. must sell CHEAP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 87 Trans Am. WS6. Roller motor. New paint, loaded. must sell CHEAP!!!

Okay before I get to the car I'm going to talk about the background. This car was crashed in November of 2005. The insurance company totaled the car out. HOWEVER, after I had the car rebuilt, I went to re-register the car and it came back as having a CLEAN TITLE. I also had NO problem with the insurance that I have on it. That said, the car has a clean title.

The crash happened in turnbull canyon, I was hit almost head on by a Toyota. His car was wasted, mine was able to drive back home. The damage on my car included the front bumper, bumper cover, bumper packing, left fender, the hood, drivers side light housing, light and motor. Radiator mount wasnt hit, nothing mechanical at all was damaged. However I did have a new radiator put in because it was leaking just a little before the crash.

Car has 117,000 miles on everything. Looks brand new.

Okay, here is a list of everything that has been done to the car.
-Hood
-Left fender
-Front bumper
-Front bumper cover
-Front bumper packing
-Both passengers and drivers side light motors, housing, and lights
-FOG lights
-Radiator and electric fans
-Thermostat
-Paint job (black)
-Tires 245 60 16's
-Serviced engine (new plugs,wires,oil,filter)
-Transmission service (flush and filter)
-Differential (serviced with new gasket)
-HighFlow 3 inch Cat.
-3 inch cat back exhaust with Flowmaster Series 40 muffler

The engine is an L89 305. It's a roller engine, 5.0. It's the 210hp 305 with 270 torque. It is a TPI engine. Runs strong. Does need the mass air flow sensor. So the car cannot drive at the moment. OBD scan found that the MASS AIR FLOW sensor needed to be replaced, upon inspection the coil wire inside of the MAF was broken, that made the PROM put me in the "limp home mode" car runs but only at half throttle. You can pick up a new MAF for $200 for a high flow, or get a used one working for around $40-50.

Transmission is a 700R4 4 speed automatic. Shifts perfect, nothing wrong with it at all. Same goes for the differential.

Suspension, brakes, driveshaft, everything is perfect.

Exterior is VERY clean and straight (see photos).

Interior is FULLY loaded. This car has it all. only damage is the drivers seat, average wear and tear on the left side (nothing major at all) and around the console in the middle (but that can easly be fixed with glue), and of course the radio issues, it plays when it want's to.

I'm asking $2,500. But I am willing to negotiate if you would like. Car is located in Southern California. Zip code is 91706

Pics coming soon... (5 mins)
Old 07-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts