- Green with tan cloth

We have added
- Molded vinyl floor
- Pioneer CD Player
- Pioneer CD Changer (6 disk)
- Fender Flares
- Bedliner
- Chrome bed rails
- Rail tie bars (all stainless steel screws - no rusting)

Truck is located in Silver Springs, Florida (1 1/2 hours north of Orlando, so you can fly in and drive it home). Delivery availiable at buyers expense (we work with a lot of shippers, and could get you a good rate).

Ice cold A/C. Interior floor in new, cloth seats are in good condition. There are a few cigarrette heat marks on the headliner, driver door panel and driver seat (nothing is all the way through, and all there when we bought it, hasn't been smoked in since we owned it). Truck has a few light scratches, but when washed and polished (as in pictures) they are hard to notice. There is also a small (pen size) hole in the hood, nothing was punctured under the hood (again there when we bought the truck). Overall very clean truck! I'm just trying to be honest of the condtion, and would rather sound more harsh now rather than when you come to pick up the truck!

We used this for transportation in our business for almost 2 years. The V8 runs strong, has pleanty of power and gets good gas mileage. We've used this truck to pull a 20' Cobia boat, round trip 400 miles, without any problems. Most of the miles are highway, when used, we need to travel 150 to 500 miles a day for the business. CarFax was clean when purchased, no accidents. There is also currently no lein, we have the title in the office.

We are only selling this truck because we upgraded to a Chevrolet true 4 door 1 ton dually, for the interior room.

Dealer Black Book wholesale pricing on this truck in Average condition without any of the added features, is $9,997. We are only looking for $7,800 for a quick sale and a good buy for someone!

Please PM with any interest, will gladly give my cell number to any seriously interested party for better communication.

**There are plenty of pictures below, they where all taken on a hill, for picture asthetics. The front suspension of the truck is the same height as the back when on flat ground. The suspension has not been altered. I can take any specific pictures you might need.

Last edited by Camarokidd24; 07-27-2007 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bud, i got a 2005 Gsxr 750, Lowered with tons of mods. Its my show bike/baby. I got it appraised at 8400$. I have a matching Helmet and an Icon Jacket. 1100$ jacket/helmet. Looking to see if we could work out a trade.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:40 AM
Launching!

Really looking to sell this truck to help take a good chuck off the new one, but I've got a buddy looking for a bike. Had an R6 and wanted bigger...this may work for him. Send me some pictures to CamaroKidd24@***.net and will let you know.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:50 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camarokidd24
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado LS
- Extended cab with 4 doors
- V6 (good on gas)
- Green with tan cloth

We have added
- Molded vinyl floor
- Pioneer CD Player
- Pioneer CD Changer (6 disk)
- Fender Flares
- Bedliner
- Chrome bed rails
- Rail tie bars (all stainless steel screws - no rusting)

Truck is located in Silver Springs, Florida (1 1/2 hours north of Orlando, so you can fly in and drive it home). Delivery availiable at buyers expense (we work with a lot of shippers, and could get you a good rate).

Ice cold A/C. Interior floor in new, cloth seats are in good condition. There are a few cigarrette heat marks on the headliner, driver door panel and driver seat (nothing is all the way through, and all there when we bought it, hasn't been smoked in since we owned it). Truck has a few light scratches, but when washed and polished (as in pictures) they are hard to notice. There is also a small (pen size) hole in the hood, nothing was punctured under the hood (again there when we bought the truck). Overall very clean truck! I'm just trying to be honest of the condtion, and would rather sound more harsh now rather than when you come to pick up the truck!

We used this for transportation in our business for almost 2 years. The V6 runs strong, has pleanty of power and gets good gas mileage. We've used this truck to pull a 20' Cobia boat, round trip 400 miles, without any problems. Most of the miles are highway, when used, we need to travel 150 to 500 miles a day for the business. CarFax was clean when purchased, no accidents. There is also currently no lein, we have the title in the office.

We are only selling this truck because we upgraded to a Chevrolet true 4 door 1 ton dually, for the interior room.

Dealer Black Book wholesale pricing on this truck in Average condition without any of the added features, is $9,997. We are only looking for $7,800 for a quick sale and a good buy for someone!

Please PM with any interest, will gladly give my cell number to any seriously interested party for better communication.

**There are plenty of pictures below, they where all taken on a hill, for picture asthetics. The front suspension of the truck is the same height as the back when on flat ground. The suspension has not been altered. I can take any specific pictures you might need.

Just so you know. Your truck is not a V6. It is a 5.3 V8
Old 07-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Launching!

Miss type up top...thanks

***fixed