1996 camaro z28 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 05:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 1996 camaro z28 for sale

Car is fairly clean for the most part. I took care of it at least, i cant say so much for it's previous owner. Car is a 96 z28, it has leather, ttops, power everything except seats. It is a factory m6 car with a pro 5.0 shifter and ws6 store stick. Car has new compressor and a/c blows ice cold. Car's body and most of its driveline have 117K on it, the engine however has 17K on it (jasper engine) and includes a new opti and water pump, as well as wires, plugs cap and rotor. Dash panel is cracked like usual, i have a dash cover over it. I dont know if the car had been in an accident or not but the front end deff shows panels have been replaced and painted, body and frame seem to be straight though. When i recieved the car the passanger side had a big primer spot. I took it over to a friend of mine with a body shop and corrected all the crap the guy did to the car and straighted out the quarter...it's still primered but ill probably have it repainted before the car goes. Tires got a good amount of thread left. Rearend whines on decel..i assume its a pinion bearing. Trans shifts well, clutch seems good. Car also has slp loudmouth exhaust, k&n intake and underdrive pullies. It also has a 160 degree slp thermostat. I have nearly all the paperwork from the work done to the car (engine, a/c stuff). Car also has a few exterior mods, mainly a harwood cowl hood, tinted tails and a berger panel. With a good paint job the car would be awesome. Asking 4,000 for her. I also got a set of black zo6 wheels for the car and we can discuss something if the buyer is interested if i dont sell them before the car goes.

Here's some pics of her, showing some paint flaws and the passanger side..

Old 08-02-2007, 03:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good running car, just need a paint job guys.

Good luck with the sale Don.