Sn95 On Boost

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007 | 07:15 PM
Teching In

Default Sn95 On Boost

Hey everyone im looking to sell my 1995 Mustang GT. It has a 122k miles on it wich i believe is pretty low for this year. Does not smoke or anything. Car could use a tune but it runs great every day. It has all the power options including seats, power moonroof, locks etc. The car does have some dings on the driver side but besides that its in great condition in and out. NO rust what so ever! I babied this car always!!! It has a vortec v-1 with the 10lb pulley. I also have the 5lb pulley and belt. 30# injectors with a pro maf 76mm mass air. X-pipe with no cats into flowmasters into turndowns out the rear looks and sounds great. Just put in richmond 4:10 gears. Also has bigger brakes and crossed drilled rotors. The front ones are already on and i have the rears i just never put them on, there in perfect conditon. On it currently are Covo pro drag rims with m/t front runners and m/t et drags on the rear. The fronts stick out an inch because of the brakes. You can use fox body a-arms and they will sit in perfect. I also have a set of black pony wheels with tires i can include for daily driving. Has autometer boost and air fuel gagues. The vortec boost retard is also in the engine bay and the switch is nicely done in the ash tray console. Also i have the rear wing that i am putting back on the car today. I think that is it probably more but i cant think of it right now. I will also make a video of the car tonight so you can see it better and hear it. Well here are some pics let me know what you think, im looking for $6400 obo. Thanks chitown

Quick Reply: Sn95 On Boost