My brothers 94 Single Turbo Alpine Silver Supra 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My brothers 94 Single Turbo Alpine Silver Supra 6spd

I'm putting up all the info about my brothers car for sale on all my forums to widen the audience of potential buyers. He is looking to sell it outright or trade for a TBSS + cash. If you have any questions, you can pm me on this forum due to the fact that I know just about everything there is to know a bout this car. Or you can email him or call him with the info listed below.

*Price Reduced*
$38,000 FIRM with stock polished wheels

Basic Information:
-Year: 1994
-Transmission: 6 Speed manual
-Color: Alpine Silver/Black
-Mileage: 64,XXX

Mod List:
Engine:
-PTE 67mm Turbo
-Boost Logic full 4” Exhaust System
-Greddy 3-Row Intercooler
-HKS Tubular Manifold
-HKS Wastegate
-Turbonetics Godzilla Blow Off Valve

Drivetrain:
-Southbend clutch
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-Stock Polished Wheels
-Rear: widened to 17x11 with BFG G-force 315
-Front: stock rear wheels

(will drop the price and sell with a set of regularly sized polished stock wheels)

Fuel:
-720cc Injectors
-HKS Fuel Rail
-Dual Walbro Pumps
-Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
-Fuel lines custom built by Marko at Billet Design

Electronics:
-Map ECU
-G-Force ECU- 8k redline, fuel cut, speed limiter
-Defi BF Gauges- boost and fuel pressure
-PLX M300 Wideband
-Greddy Profec B Boost Controller
-Greddy Turbo Timer

Pictures:

Note changes in pictures: Defi Gauges have since been installed. They are located in the clock and a cut out hole near the left side air vent, the control unit is located between the console and driver seat. In addition I changed the heater hoses to steal braided lines.

Condition:
My Supra is in overall excellent shape. The exterior has a few minor rock chips from highway driving. The interior is in excellent shape as well. There is no wear or tear on the black leathers seats and they are still nice and soft. Car has been garaged kept under a car cover and only driven in nice weather during my ownership. Everything is in working order with no known problems.

History:
My Supra has never been in any accidents and has a clean and clear carfax. It also has all VIN’s in place and has all original paint.

I purchased the car when it was bone stock, three years ago, from the second owner who lived in Georgia at around 57k miles. I drove the car in BPU form until around 800 miles ago when I decided to do the single turbo conversion. The majority of the work on my car has been done by Marko at Billet Design, the only other people to touch the car were myself and Everton (Whizky on the forum).

Other:
I have gotten many compliments on my Supra and I truly will be sad to see it go but I am at a point where I don’t have the time to enjoy it and would like to purchase something I will use more often. My car has never been abused, tracked or dyno’ed. I have almost all the records since my ownership that I will include with the car. I also have the original OEM keys, books and remote entry. I’m sure I have forgotten some things in the ad so if you have any questions feel free to call me at (954) 914-3226 or email me at djm105@aol.com. Please no low ball offers or tire kickers. I may consider a trade for a stock or BPU 6 Speed Supra.

Thank you,
Dave
Old 01-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rabbit102
I'm putting up all the info about my brothers car for sale on all my forums to widen the audience of potential buyers. He is looking to sell it outright or trade for a TBSS + cash. If you have any questions, you can pm me on this forum due to the fact that I know just about everything there is to know a bout this car. Or you can email him or call him with the info listed below.

*Price Reduced*
$38,000 FIRM with stock polished wheels

Basic Information:
-Year: 1994
-Transmission: 6 Speed manual
-Color: Alpine Silver/Black
-Mileage: 64,XXX

Mod List:
Engine:
-PTE 67mm Turbo
-Boost Logic full 4” Exhaust System
-Greddy 3-Row Intercooler
-HKS Tubular Manifold
-HKS Wastegate
-Turbonetics Godzilla Blow Off Valve

Drivetrain:
-Southbend clutch
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-Stock Polished Wheels
-Rear: widened to 17x11 with BFG G-force 315
-Front: stock rear wheels

(will drop the price and sell with a set of regularly sized polished stock wheels)

Fuel:
-720cc Injectors
-HKS Fuel Rail
-Dual Walbro Pumps
-Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
-Fuel lines custom built by Marko at Billet Design

Electronics:
-Map ECU
-G-Force ECU- 8k redline, fuel cut, speed limiter
-Defi BF Gauges- boost and fuel pressure
-PLX M300 Wideband
-Greddy Profec B Boost Controller
-Greddy Turbo Timer

Pictures:

Note changes in pictures: Defi Gauges have since been installed. They are located in the clock and a cut out hole near the left side air vent, the control unit is located between the console and driver seat. In addition I changed the heater hoses to steal braided lines.

Condition:
My Supra is in overall excellent shape. The exterior has a few minor rock chips from highway driving. The interior is in excellent shape as well. There is no wear or tear on the black leathers seats and they are still nice and soft. Car has been garaged kept under a car cover and only driven in nice weather during my ownership. Everything is in working order with no known problems.

History:
My Supra has never been in any accidents and has a clean and clear carfax. It also has all VIN’s in place and has all original paint.

I purchased the car when it was bone stock, three years ago, from the second owner who lived in Georgia at around 57k miles. I drove the car in BPU form until around 800 miles ago when I decided to do the single turbo conversion. The majority of the work on my car has been done by Marko at Billet Design, the only other people to touch the car were myself and Everton (Whizky on the forum).

Other:
I have gotten many compliments on my Supra and I truly will be sad to see it go but I am at a point where I don’t have the time to enjoy it and would like to purchase something I will use more often. My car has never been abused, tracked or dyno’ed. I have almost all the records since my ownership that I will include with the car. I also have the original OEM keys, books and remote entry. I’m sure I have forgotten some things in the ad so if you have any questions feel free to call me at (954) 914-3226 or email me at djm105@aol.com. Please no low ball offers or tire kickers. I may consider a trade for a stock or BPU 6 Speed Supra.

Thank you,
Dave
nice car but its never even been dynod, thats scary. how do they know the a/f ratios and stuff. im sure your bro. will sell the car but will hafta lower the price a good bit. check out speedforsale.com or ebay to get some comparatives

but nice car. gl with the sale
Old 01-06-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Resident

I'm sure it was necessary to quote the whole thing.

Nice car g/l w/ the sale.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Using the G-force is basically going with the updated/improved factory ECU that is in a closed loop system. The Map ECU is an air/fuel controller that allows adjustments in the upper RPM range to augment the system with its increased power on the top end. This can be adjusted and tuned on the street and with the wideband you can monitor the condition to insure you keep your motor healthy. Testing on a dynamometer is not required unless you are trying to get every last WHP out of the car!

I’m sure running the 67mm turbo with the supporting twin fuel pumps with 720 injectors this MkIV is good for 550-600WHP at 19 psi all day long on pump gas without worrying about drivability. C16 and some dyno tuning and this bad boy should be good for the 700’s WHP and easy low 10 sec. ET’s.

Nice ride good luck with your sale!

David

Originally Posted by brian06eleanor
nice car but its never even been dynod, thats scary. how do they know the a/f ratios and stuff. im sure your bro. will sell the car but will hafta lower the price a good bit. check out speedforsale.com or ebay to get some comparatives

but nice car. gl with the sale
Old 01-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Staging Lane

Default nice

i wish they made these cars with nice cloth interior!!

how bout 20k and this

www.kritters.net/dj/blackcar.html

use address bar..not google
Old 01-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Default hey

just pm me...as i wont read anymore on this thread

Quick Reply: My brothers 94 Single Turbo Alpine Silver Supra 6spd