2003 SVT Cobra Convertible with Kenne Bell

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 04:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2003 SVT Cobra Convertible with Kenne Bell

$25,000
Decided to minimize my monthly bills, save for a future project and quickest way is to sell my 03 Sonic Blue Convertible Cobra. Car only has 27,000 miles and I would say half of those miles are just driving on Hot Rod Power Tour twice, otherwise a few miles a week to work. No time at the track or raced, just been a very occasional driver. Interior is like new, always had a leather steering cover on steering wheel and front seats have always had a cover on them. Idles great, has the improved heads so never had a tick or cooling problem. No door dings and paint looks great, always garaged when not driven. Could possibly sell for less if I remove KB and catback and replace with pullied eaton and stock catback. I could trailer car part of the way to you, but it would be after I agree to that plus you agree to a fee I would charge.

KB 2.2 newer design and comes with several pulleys and twice that in belts

SLP 575 package- ceramic coated long tubes, x-pipe with high flow cats, Loud Mouth 2 cat-back exhaust, SLP intake, large SLP MAF (car is currently SCT dyno tuned for the Kenne Bell and mods, but do have the original SLP specific programed Predator tuner that came with the SLP package)

GMS Coils + new plugs
Kenne Bell Single Blade Throttle
Body Rear Differential IRS Brace
KB Boost-A-Pump Fuel
Pressure disc mod
Steering column gauge pod with boost gauge
B&M Ripper shifter + upgraded silencer gaskets, very smooth extremly short throws
LFP Heat Exchanger and billet aluminum HE res.
Baer Eradispeed two piece front rotors
Hot Wheels 18x9 Sixty Nine polished wheels with Falken Azenis RT 615 (tires wheels only have about 7K miles of use on them, had them on for 1 year). If you are not familiar with these tires, they are road race/drift/competition DOT tires. Very sticky and predictable tires when driving on curvy roads or agressive driving. I have these tires since we have great weather in NorCal and I really don't drive in the rain often.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited by Redlines; 01-25-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice car good luck with the sale
Old 01-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man sweet ride.. Good luck with the sale..
Old 01-29-2008, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[IMG][/IMG]