1972 chevy dually C-30 tow hog!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1972 chevy dually C-30 tow hog!

This is a very nice, one of a kind 1972 Chevy c30 1 ton Dually with lots of custom features. This truck has a 350 with PS and a newer HEI distributor and runs very well with no smoke at start up or when running. It does has a small oil leak from the rear mail seal, but only leaves a small spot the size of a dime after running for a long time. The transmission is a 4 speed manual that works as it should.

The interior is nice with no cuts in the seat and the carpet has no holes in it, there isa small crack in the dash. The paint inside is very nice and the interior gets many complements everywhere I go.

The tires are newer radial tires and have plenty of life left on them. The truck runs and drives very well and I have towed with it several times in the last month. The dual exhaust sounds very nice and loud when you get on it.

The bed is a heavy duty custom flat bed with built in heavy duty tool box that holds plenty of tools or tiedowns for your trailer. The custom running boards are heavy duty diamond plate steel with built in rock guards on the front. There are many custom features on this bed that took many hours of fabrication to make look as nice as it does from the side rails to the grab handles on the cab. The truck also has chrome bumpers on the bed and a heavy duty bumper hitch that is tied into the frame and a 4 pin and 6 pin hook up for your trailer. It also has a goose neck hitch.

The body of the truck has a few small bubbles on the lower rocker panels, but none on the cab corners. The underside of the truck has no rust on it at all. The truck looks very solid and the paint shines very nice. The truck looks to be redone 4-5 years ago and has a few dings and scratches but nothing that takes away from the overall look of this sharp truck.

$5500 is what I want but will entertain cash offers!

I tried to load pics but they would not come up so here is a ebay link to see some pics;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE:IT&ih=008
Old 04-14-2008, 06:56 AM
Teching In

Here are some pics.
Attached Thumbnails 1972 chevy dually C-30 tow hog!-sm-right.jpg   1972 chevy dually C-30 tow hog!-sm-side.jpg   1972 chevy dually C-30 tow hog!-sm-rear.jpg   1972 chevy dually C-30 tow hog!-sm-int.jpg  
Old 04-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Teching In

2 days left on ebay auction!

Quick Reply: 1972 chevy dually C-30 tow hog!