FS::2002 Chevy Cavalier sedan 4 door

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS::2002 Chevy Cavalier sedan 4 door

NOT FOR SALE: HAVE YOU SEEN THE GAS PRICES LATELY!
I just bought my wife a new car and decided to sell her previous one. It's a 2002 Chevy Cavalier Sedan 4 door. She had been the only owner since new.

VIN: 1G1JC524727227343
2002 Chevy Cavalier Sedan
4 door
2.2L 4 cylinder
Automatic
Averages 30-34mpg highway
114,4XX original miles
1 Owner
New tires as of last summer
New A/C compressor and system as of last summer
Has mobil 1 synthetic oil
Power door locks
Keyless entry
Manuel windows
Dark tint only 3 years old. Limo on rear glass and back side windows.
Rubber floor mats
Engine doesn't burn oil!
NON-Smoking vehicle. No astray in car

Only negatives:
-Bumper has some rock chips of course, and some paint peeling. Small knuckle size dent on passanger side of hood. (Don't ask)
-Has a quarter size crack in lower passenger side of windshield (see pic)
-Dash has two cracks in the center front section (see pic)
-Wife says she used armorall on the plastic on the radio face and has seemed to take the finish off the surface. This was before I met her and took over keeping up the car. (See pic)
-The passanger seat appears to have had someones *** blow up in it when you look at the pic. Ha Ha... Not really! I'm not sure where the stain came from and my wife doesn't either. It DOESN'T look that bad in person. The flash from the camera makes it look bad.
-Has a one drop of oil a week on the pavement drip. I think the back of the oil pan gasket is where it's coming from.

I list the negatives up front because I'm not trying to hide any of this on the car. This car really does ride great. The suspension rides smooth over bumps. The radio and CD player work great, and actually sounds pretty damn good for a stock system in a Cavalier! The A/C work excellent! The compressior was replaced last summer when the old one started going out. No problems with A/C! The tires have less than 10k miles on them, so there's plenty of tread left! Car makes a great daily driver. And super easy to park in those tight spaces!

The VIN number is up top. If you don't want to carfax it yourself, I can email you a pdf file of the carfax myself to save anyone interested some $$$.

Price: $4000 OBO

Last edited by setxws6; 07-22-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is this car still for sale?

Still for sale?