1969 camaro 7000k

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1969 camaro 7000k

Here is your chance to own a VERY nice 1969 camaro project car. I have put tons of new parts in this car so most of the body work is completed and the car is 90% RUST FREE very little rust on the car surface rust only.

NEW PARTS

New trunk lid, new tail lights, New Full Quarter panels installed, New GM trunk pan, New Floor Pans installed, New Cowl induction hood, New tail pan, new inner tail valance, New upper dash panel, New radiator core support, new cowl vent panel, New tranny cross member, New upper and lower control arms, new carpet kit, new rear seat covers.

I have put this car together piece by piece from the back of the car to the door is brand new sheet metal. I have the original doors they are in good shape so no need to replace them have rust on the bottom but fixable. also the fenders are original there is surface rust inside the fenders once again easy fix that is the remailing rust on this car!!! Firewall has been smoothed and looks good. I have some glass im missing the windshield back glass and driver door glass. I have the original bumpers both in great shape. original rear seats also they are forest green but i have new covers for them.

I have a 350 motor sitting in the car we built the motor about 6 months ago ran it a couple of times everything checked out ok the motor has never seen the road its bored 60 over with edel intake 600 edel carb and hei accell ign. tranny is also rebuilt auto never seen the road since rebuild.

Car need some tlc mainly put back together i am missing the dash, wiring, brake lines and master cylinder booster. it has drum all around. needs fuel lines. car would be a perfect clone car.. ALL body work is almost complete trunk and little section of floor board must be welded in. I used goodmark parts and gm parts to build this car. front subframe was sandblasted and painted black with new bushings and springs.

I have lots of pics if you need more pics or info email or call Ohbehave3@hotmail.com or 321-537-4762 Jon.

Vin # is 123379N691766

cowl tag reads

ST 69 12437 NOR 125848BDY

TR 723 5959 PNT

09D X44

price is 7k its located in cocoa, fl