2007 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100...NEW...$6950

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2007 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100...NEW...$6950

I have a brand new 2007 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100 that I bought 2 weeks ago from Maxim Honda in Allen, TX. This was the true definition of "impulse buy." I bought it free and clear...no lein. I have riden it around the neighborhood and made 1 trip to the next city and back (17 miles round trip) and decided that I really don't want it or need it. It is literally BRAND NEW. It now has 33 miles on it. The demo bike that the dealership let me test ride around the parking lot had more miles on it than this one, and it is being sold as brand new. They offered 2 color schemes in 2007. Maroon (MSRP $8,699) or Black w/ flames (MSRP $9,099). This one is black with flames. I pulled the picture from Honda's website to show what it looks like. It is identical to the picture below. I also bought a new helmet and a pair of gloves for an extra $186 that I will throw in with the deal. This is definitely someone's chance to get this bike at an absolute steal! I will chalk it up to being way too impulsive, so my loss is definitely your gain. This is cheaper than any dealer will sell it for, plus no TT&L, no "assembly fees", no "transportation fees", no "document fees", or any of the other fees that they get you for. There was about $800 dollars on top of the purchase price in all the taxes/fees that someone will also be saving. Asking $6,950. Please email asr1973@hotmail.com or call 214-663-7559 if interested.