Turbo 95 Civic/Indiana/500 whp cap./Sparco/Apexi

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 05:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo 95 Civic/Indiana/500 whp cap./Sparco/Apexi

This was my winter project and if I do say so myself I think it turned out pretty well. Car has 120xxx miles on chassis. 2500 Turbo setup and motor. Now has Ls mesh wheels with new rubber. I just figured I would put the car up for sale to see what kind of offers I can get. . I would also be willing to do some trading on just abot anything as long as it is not auto or a truck. Mustangs, Camaros, Wrxs, Other hondas are all welcome here. Car pulls super strong. On the first une Dave tuned it and it made 260 on 6 psi. Motor is built for way more and will be on high boost by time of sale or trade. The car will also be stupon boost by gear.
Body
The body of the car is in decent shape. Was repainted a while ago, before I owned the car. It was pinted JDM Black Java Pearl. Basically it looks black but when the light hits it it has a root beer tint. The paint is ok but leaves a little to be desired in my eyes. Has a few chips and scratches. The door s definately f'd up. I have a replacement one that is perfect but will need paint. The body of the car has ZERO RUST. None what-so-ever. Not even in the 1/4's.

Body Mods Include
  • VIS Carbon Hood
  • JDM Side Lights
  • HIDS
  • SIR Duckbill
  • Black Corners
  • Projectors
Interior
Interior is Black and very clean. The carpet is not all nasty looking like some. I try to keep the inside as clean as possible. It also has a Auto Roll Bar that I had planned on turning into a full cage, but I am short on time. No back seat.

Interior Mods Include
  • AutoMeter Boost, Oil Pressure Gauges
  • AEM WideBand
  • VAFC
  • Type R Console
  • JDM Climate Control
  • Sparco Sprint Race Seat (Driver)
  • Sparco Seat
  • AP Roll Bar
Engine/ Turbo Setup/Trans

The engine on my car is built very stout and no corners were cut. I have believe 1000 $ in just the plumbing. Made 260 on 6psi. was looking to make 500 on high boost. Motor and Turbo setup have about 2500 miles on them. Trans is unknown. Clutch has about 800.

Go Fast Mods
  • Mahle Pistons 9-1
  • Scat Rods
  • T04E Garret Turbo
  • KMS Pummel Horse Manifold
  • KMS Catch Cans
  • All Earls Plumbing
  • GSR Cams
  • Polished Crank
  • Stock Bore (81 Mill)
  • Bynres 3 In Muffler
  • GSR Trans
  • ClutchMaster FX500 Clutch W/ Fly wheel and Pressure plate
  • Short Shifter
  • Stock Head
  • Sleeved B16a2 Block
  • ACL Race Bearings
  • Golden Eagle Headstuds
  • 255 Pump
  • Precision 1000cc injectors
  • EdelBrock Intake
I have reciepts for everything in a book. Including dyno. I just hit the main points so I am sure I am missing stuff. But on to some pictures.

From the Beginning....

To the Engine....

To Now(ish)

Have tons more picture just not enough time. But just throw out some offers. Will do Cars and cash or just cash or just car. It doesn't matter to me. Thanks and If you look bump my **** Want an LS1. Doesnt matter what it is in lol
Old 05-28-2008, 04:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bump Someone offer me a trade
Old 05-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Launching!

a price would make it move better bump anyways