1995 3000GT-Needs work-Timing jumped(motors good)-No 3rd gear(snychro bad) NEW PARTS!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 11:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 3000GT-Needs work-Timing jumped(motors good)-No 3rd gear(snychro bad) NEW PARTS!

The car is a 1995 3000GT N/A with 130k on it. It is 5 spd and does have some new parts.

-Motor was rebuilt by previous owner and has appx. 30k on it (no receipt)

-New stage 2 Zoom clutch with appx. 2000 miles I had put in (have reciept)

-Custom built cat-back exhaust built for my car to my specifications from a choice exhaust shop. The exhaust is freeflowing all the way back with 2 1/2 inch piping, it then enters a Magnaflow high performance muffler and splits into dual outlets. From there back it narrows to 2 1/4 inch piping for some back pressure and connects into 2 Y-Pipes on each side, exiting the car with quad tips comming out. All professionally done/installed.

-K&N Filter

-Stock wheels are painted gloss black

-Headlights had the peeling clearcoat removed

-Pioneer headunit

-Infiniti door speakers

-Pioneer rear 6x9 speakers

I also do have a seperate system for sale, I can sell it with the car or without. It is:

-(2) 10'' Kicker Solo-Baric L7 subwoofers

-Kicker ZX1000.1 amp

-Tsunami Wiring

-Bass Boost controller

-Extra fuses and covers

Also have a set of 19'' Axis Ne-O rims with Toyo Proxes for sale, again can be sold with the car and without.

-Right below the drivers side headlight there is a small crack in the bumper, it is maybe 1 1/2 inches long, the headlight is pushed back a little bit however it works fine and is NOT damaged.

-Because of the headlight being set back a little bit, there is a small gap between the bumper and the headlight, this also causes the hood not to be perfectly level with the rest of the body. There is a gap between the hood and the body, however this does not affect the hood at all as it still closes and latches fine and still opens from inside the car. The hood has NEVER popped open, like I said, it still does latch fine.

-The hood has a small paint chip on it about 1 inch long and 1/2 inch high. Since it was never repainted, very light surface rust formed over the chip. It was like that when I bought the car and has NOT grown in size AT ALL over the past 10 months I had the car.

-The front bumper has a bunch of misc. paint chips that you would expect on a daily driven 13 year old car.

I want $2800 for the car, I can get a used tranny for it for apprx. $400 or have it rebuilt for the same, and the timing belt didn't snap, it jumped while cranking so it just needs to be readjusted. I really want to get this car gone, I bought a 2001 Trans-Am WS6 and this is taking up alot of room in the driveway and I really need the $$ to pay for the T/A.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

if only u were closer...
Old 05-30-2008, 10:07 AM
12 Second Club

Would you be up for having it shipped?
Old 06-18-2008, 11:00 PM
12 Second Club

Bumppp

Quick Reply: 1995 3000GT-Needs work-Timing jumped(motors good)-No 3rd gear(snychro bad) NEW PARTS!