Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY FZR1000 is up for sale :D

My info!
Name: Shaun
asking price: $2500
OK guys and gals i am really thinking about letting her go! i really want a new r1 and i want to see if i can get $2500 for my FZR1000. ok let me list some stuff

Muzzy exhaust. now the muzzy cracked on and i loved it so much i had it welded so it wouldn't leak anymore. Besides that its a ok and i love the sound. Nothing else out there has that sound!
K & N air filter
Polished lips front and back
Intergrated Tail lights!
now the fun stuff!
my dad use to race the bike back in his day, he put a total of 18k on the bike before SELLING it to me! but before he did he replaced all the stuff on it like, front forks with new seals new rear, new rear shock, and new swing arm. he told me his other swing arm was modded for his riding style when he raced the bike. The motor was also rebuilt at that time because he didn't want me to have a bike that he beat up on to fail on me down the road. The bike now has 37k on the speedo and it runs great! This was my second bike i have ever owned and i took good care of it. I can tell you i never wheelied it! EVER, i also never went down on it! Of course i have taken it up to higher rpms but i never ever beat the **** out of it. almost anyone can tell you that i mostly sit in 5th gear at about 3 to 4000 rpms.
So why am i selling the bike?
Well i have had the bike for 8 years and my dad doesn't want to buy it back. My brother is not into motorcycles, my wife has her lic to ride but doesn't want to ride the fzr she said its to strong for her. The motor doesn't leak i use nothing but 91 or better gas. I do spend time cleaning the bike. and i try my best to keep it looking good. but i do spend alot of time riding it so i don't clean it as much as i use to! (being that i get summers off )

Some pics i have taken about a month ago:

I am not in a rush to sell it. i have no problems having two bikes
Old 06-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Teching In

nice bike free bump for ya
Old 06-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Launching!

thank you sir!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

maybe i missed it but what year is the bike?