1986 Camaro IROC-Z drag radial roller

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 10:40 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 Camaro IROC-Z drag radial roller

Those that know the car know I have put the best I can into this chassis. I have had the car since May of 1995 and I am the 3rd owner. Chassis has been garage kept and has only been in the snow twice as far as I know. I am selling due to my current job situation at AAM. I am looking to sell with transmission and will be taking offers, put a SBC or BBC and go 8's without any questions. The car weighed 3150 with me in it, 175lb driver. All glass is still intact with T-tops. Chassis is very clean and stock looking, besides the parachute and 6" cowl hood. Interior has beeen kept looking stock with Autometer gages, 5" playback tach with shift lite, 4th get seats out of a LT1 car, no rear seats.

Front end: Strange 4 piston drag brakes, Strange manual master cyclinder, Hurst role control, PA chrome moly k-member with motor mounts, PA chrome moly a-arms, PA coil over kit with manual rack, Tokico 5 way adjustable struts, Competition Engineering travel limiters. Motor plate for SBC that was polished by hand, Engine bay painted 2 winters ago gloss black and all holes and firewall smoothed and welded. 10 point S & W mild steel cage installed, not certified but it will, 5 point harness with cam lock by RJS, window net by RJS, parachute by Simpson and mount fabricaxted by Diamond Fab. Goodyear Front runners with Weld Pro Stars.

Rear end: Moser Ford 9 inch with Mark Williams aluminum case, Mark williams pinion support, Mark Williams 40 spline spool, Moser 40 spline gun drilled and star flanged axles, Strange 4.11 Pro 35 spline pinion gear, Strange 4 piston drag brakes, BMR solid, rod ended arms, BMR extreme swaybar, BMR rod ended panhard bar, Competition Engineering torque arm that is solidly mounted to it's own fabricated mount. CCI driveshaft that is a 3" tube with 1350 joints and Mark Williams slip yoke. 295-65-15 MT Drag radials with Weld Pro Stars.

2 seperate fuel systems: The first is a extremely reliable Walboro 255L in tank pump that has fed a 406 with 250 shot regulated by a Malory 4 port down to 7.5psi with all -6 braided line from tank to carb. The second system is a Holley Black 140 that has fed a 2 stage NOS plate system and is regulated by an Aeromotive regulater, from tank to pump is -8 and pump to regulator is -6.

As stated I am taking offers so please be serious, I have poured my life into this car and it does mean a lot to me. Letting it go is hard but family does come first, toys will come later. Once my boys get older I might seek the chassis out again so I ask it be raced and taken car of.

Scott Koresky
586-630-1098

Old 07-03-2008, 05:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

WOW sorry to hear that Scott. Hope everything works out for you. All I can say is this car is very clean and built right Ive seen it in person. Good luck with the sale - Heres a TTT for ya - Mike
Old 07-17-2008, 05:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you give us an idea of what your looking for on this? you should at least have a ballpark price listed...my friend may be interested.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

interested in car- rolling.. what is the price?

Quick Reply: 1986 Camaro IROC-Z drag radial roller