wtt 1996 supercharged trans am

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtt 1996 supercharged trans am

PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION:
beautiful 1996 trans am 6 speed that im looking to sell or trade for somthing different. First off the engine in this car does need rebuilt. It has either a broke piston or needs rings. With that being said i know this deal wont be for everyone but for anyone who is willing to fix you could have a bad *** beautiful car when done. On to the car, clear marker lights, shaved emblems, Vortech v-2 SQ supecharger, rockland built 6 speed (I have the reciept @ $2400.00), sub frame connectors, electric water pump, t-tops, ws6 hood and rims ( could use tires) after market cat back exhaust and front and rear sway bars, shorty headers, new radiator, new rack and pinion, hurst shifter, all new A/C components, including everything inside the dash, blows ice cold. Slp line lock and slp fan switch, new spec 3+ clutch, newer paint, looks great. Interior is in great shape. The car has 160k on it but the engine was replaced at around 100k (reciept) So you could just rebuild the short block and be fine. Tranny has about 40k on it and the clutch less then 3k. I would sell it out right for around $5600 but im looking to trade. all trades considered let me know what you got. Also i may trade up with little cash on my part. Oh, i also have a aftercooler and piping for this car, it needs the intercooler pump and heat exhanger, both can be found on ebay for pretty cheap.

It also has a new optispark, i forgot that

Last edited by udlose99ta; 08-10-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt.......

Quick Reply: wtt 1996 supercharged trans am