2004 Celica GT-S Great Daily Driver

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008 | 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default 2004 Celica GT-S Great Daily Driver

2004 Toyota Celica GT-S 6 speed with 64k on the odometer. I am the original owner and have babied it since new. I am an ASE certified tech and have done all maintenance on car myself with nothing but the best Mobil 1 every 3000 miles and 91 octane always. Car has never been smoked in ever and the car is near perfect inside and out. It is extremely reliable and I have never had a single thing go wrong with the car except replacing brake pads and tires. I just recently had all the rock chips fixed on the front of the car and changed the front brake pads and rotors 100 miles ago. The mods on the car include AEM Cold air intake, ported factory header, Espelir catback exhaust, Hotchkis springs+sway bars, Energy Suspension motor mounts+control arm bushings, short shifter, stainless braided brake+clutch lines,17" wheels, RPS max street clutch 10k miles ago, and TRD limited slip differential. All mods are smog legal and I still have factory exhaust if requested and can install for buyer. I have 5 cars and a motorcycle so car isn't getting driven very much anymore and just need more space my loss is your gain it will be very hard to find another one maintained like this one. Car gets great gas mileage 33+ on hwy, looks great and is extremely reliable. No telemarketers and no daydreamers please if you don't have the money don't bother no joyrides. Call 858-810-1777 which is my work line or 858-688-6945 which is my cell. I just paid off loan today and should have title within the week and I do have the carfax report if requested. I know it goes against most morals of people on ls1tech but you never know who is looking and needs a reliable car.

Here is a link with pics http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/804266858.html