04 350Z Enthusiast Coupe, 6spd, custom stereo, Nismo suspension

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 350Z Enthusiast Coupe, 6spd, custom stereo, Nismo suspension

2004 350Z Enthusiast Coupe, 6speed manual, this is the Enthusiastand NOT the base model and includes all the major options: climate control/AC, HID headlights, 17" wheels, Limited-slip differential (LSD), Nismo shocks and anti-sway bars (the ride with these is no harsher than stock but with far lest diving and rolling), JWT flywheel (dealer installed), JDM Nismo spoiler, seatback organizer, custom Valentine 1 radar detector remote display in A-pillar, wiring for V1 in ceiling behind the passenger (gives it the best range, cannot be seen easily from outside the vehicle). All OEM parts available upon request. ~57K miles -- CLEAN TITLE -- ORIGINAL OWNER -- REGISTERED until Aug 2009!

Custom stereo, stealth install: Sony WX 7700MDX CD, CD-R, CD-R/W and MiniDisc player: JDM unit, display can be changed to any color, · 7 bands Equalizer, HX DSP, Front/Rear preout, AUX Input, CD-R/RW compatible, high power 52Wx4ch amplifier built-in, Remote control, receives all Us radio stations Boston Acoustic 6.53 3-way separates 6.5" woofer, 4" mid, 1" tweeter, biamp-ed crossover, drive with a 4 channel Rockford Fosgate Power 4-channel amplifier (125x4W) Boston Acoustic Pro 10.5 subwoofer, in a custom 0.5 cu ft fiberglass enclosure, under the trunk next to the tire. Sub is currently not working, needs a new speaker (I have a sub I can demonstrate the setup with). Driven by a Rockford Fosgate Power 500W Class-D mono amp (amp works fine, just needs a speaker, 0-gauge wiring from the battery run through the factory harnesses to the custom amp rack; this is a clean install! You won't find another stereo setup that sounds this good and uses up ZERO cargo space!
Dynamat; everywhere. This system does not rattle!
Factory Bose subwoofer covers amplifiers and crossovers, none of the speakers are visible. Except for the head unit, this setup looks stock, and the Sony looks more OEM than the stock unit did.

Front tires are almost new, going to need rear tires soon. Almost 30 mpg on the freeway.

Craigslist link for pics:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/832891847.html

This is my friends car and it's a steal for those who might be interested!

Priced below KBB for quick sale. Located in Poway, CA. $14,500. I promise you won't find a nicer Z for this price. Email or call me with any questions. I will only discuss offers in person with cash (or loan approval) in hand. Paul 858-367-7211
Old 09-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.fquick.com/garages/Chevro...28/1995/27340/

Trade?