FS: 2006 GSXR 1000 and 1999 Honda F4

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2006 GSXR 1000 and 1999 Honda F4

Got screwed in a financial situation and i need to pay off a loan asap, im currently out of a job going to school full time so this kinda has me in a messy place financially...
Anyhow first on the chopping block

1999 Honda F4, COD title, it was an insurance total, i have the paperwork on it, frame is straight, forks need seals but i have them and will include them with the bike. No fairings, DB bars, dented tank for stunts, i paid $1,200 ill sell for 1k. Runs well, needs carbs synced, new plugs and air filter is fairly new as well. Its ugly but would make a good stunt bike or something to play around on. Again its a certificate of destruction, cant be registered street legal.

Second
'06 GSXR 1000
Lots of mods, $4k+ paint job, lowered 3", PC3USB, needs tires but if you buy it ill pay for new tires. KBB price on it is 8200, with the mods and paint i want $9k. IMO this is a steal for this bike. It is insanely fast, gets 45mpg+ in town , and looks killer to boot. Clean/clear title.

At its 2nd lowest suspension settings.

Bikes are both located in Lubbock, Tx. I prefer not to ship but will be willing to drive within a reasonable distance to deliver these...again prices are OBO so long as its reasonable!
Thanks in advance