FS: Custom 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Custom 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R

My bike has 18k miles on it and im looking to get 6,000 obo...my bike rides fine just needs a new valve cover gasket and the right side fender where the frame slider was... we had bad winds a while back and it fell over in my driveway and the frame slider didnt seem to help it broke a small hole where it was and my grip which i can tell ya the name of the company who makes them if ya want to replace the part isnt much... i just need to sell my bike cuz i want too do more motor work to my trans am..I still have the TA had some bites but no catch so if this bike sells well ima keep it since i know if i ended up selling the TA i will just buy another back down the road cuz i love the cars style.... here is a picture of the Z

Also willing to take trades..High-end intel quad-core system,kimber handguns, .50/.45 revolvers, possible another car trade if i can find a place to park another and or some work done to my TA the goal is N/A 600rwhp+ daily driver..if your truly interested i can work a deal out just email me at fireclowngt@verizon.net
Old 11-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Teching In

still for sale asking 4500 obo
Old 11-11-2008, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

where r u loactei have a 99 white lightning. bike+cash for the truck

Quick Reply: FS: Custom 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R