Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wanted: White Trans am and cash for my 99 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: White Trans am and cash for my 99 Corvette

I want to trade for a 98-02 Trans am 6 speed. I love my vette, but was in a motorcycle wreck and need to downsize and get some cash and a trade.

I have a 6 speed 99 Corvette coupe with the Z-51 suspension package. Very aggressive looking car with wheel/tire combination and stance. Slightly wider wheels and tires than stock and lowered 1" in front.

It only has 82,000 miles, car has been well taken care of and oil changed every 3K. Recently tuned up, new plugs, wires, tranny fluid change. Runs and drives like new, very strong motor. Never raced, just a driver car. Mechanic owned, all recalls on these corvettes have been fixed on this car, runs and drives like a 20K miles car. Interior in beautiful condition
Metallic silver with Black interior.

Extras:
C6 Z06 chrome wheels 18 x 9.5 with new tires, runflats on rear
Corsa Indy Pace Car Exhaust with Bassani X pipe (Smooth and aggressive sounding)
Drilled/slotted rotors
Alpine Mp3 headunit
Blue LED interior light conversion
20% widow tint
Ram air intake system
License plate cover molded in to look like tigershark front bumper
Steering lock bypass installed (so it wont leave you stranded like the vettes that dont have this fixed)

There is a little spidering on front bumper...a car parked too close in parking lot. Car does NOT have a salvage title, but had a prior salvage title in AR because I bought it from an older gentleman in AR and he reported theft on it when wheels and targa was taken off in his driveway. Car was fixed and inspected and has clean Missouri title.

$15,500 or trade for Trans Am and some cash. Title in hand, no lien.

I'm located in Springfield, MO 417-350-6980, Kristen

Old 11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is there any reason that one headlight looks out of place? the one on the right.