Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT 99 Denali+CASH for LS1 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT 99 Denali+CASH for LS1 6 speed

I have a 1999 Yukon Denali. 5.7L motor w/ auto trans. It is black on 2 tone tan leather interior. NO RUST!! Fully loaded heated seats all the way around. 20% tint all the way around. Grill guard. Brand new 8000k HID's, braind new corner lenses. Brand new brakes, all new O2's, new steering box last fall, dual batteries one is brand new the other is about 6 months old. Interior is near mint. No rips, stains, etc. Slight wear on driver side seat but that's a given. Stock chrome Denali rims are in PERFECT condition, no pitting, water spots, etc. Alpine IDA-X100 Headunit w/ ipod plug in glovebox. You can control your ipod from the headunit. Two 12" Kicker CVR's in custom ported box powered by a Kicker mono block amp. Bose speakers all the way around. Entire system was professionally installed by Abt electronics in Glenview, IL. Stereo has lifetime warranty. I also have the stock headunit and 7 disc CD in the deal. Blue LED's behind the gauges and HVAC which look absolutely awesome at night because they match the Alpine headunit. Interior also has blue LED's in the door lights, moon lights, foot wells but kept the stock white lights in the dome lights. I have all the old bulbs if you wanted to switch it all back. New rainguards. Factory alarm. It has 166,xxx miles but truly is ALL highway miles and this thing was never beaten on. Business trips to Wisconsin and Indiana are the reason for the miles. Trans shifts great, this truck runs like a top. I plan on doing a tune up within the next couple weeks now that it's warm out. I have tons of receipts too. I work at a GM dealership so everything that needed fixed was done w/ GM products and GM technicians. Clean carfax I can get you as well. I am looking to trade this beauty plus cash for a 98-02 Camaro or Trans Am preferably 6 spd, may consider auto. Let me know what you got and I am willing to drive. I will get more pics tonight.

The new HIDs compared to the stock lights on my friend's Caddy.

Like I said I'll get some interior shots tonight.

Last edited by B Hand 89; 03-06-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Teching In

Default More Pics!

Old 03-06-2009, 06:53 PM
11 Second Club

take a look at my sig and see what ya think an let me know
Old 03-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Default More Pics!

Sorry these pics suck they're from my phone.

Quick Reply: WTT 99 Denali+CASH for LS1 6 speed