Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: Bike for LSX car!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Bike for LSX car!!!!!

Ok here goes. I have a like new '06 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior. For those of you that don't know, they are a 102", air cooled v-twin with an all aluminum frame, inverted forks, and R1 type brakes. It's a pretty good sized cruiser, but pulls harder than most and handles much better than any other I've ridden.

I bought it new in the late fall of '06, and it's always been garage kept. It is in superb condition, and has just over 2,000 miles. All I have done to it is add the 3" pipes, which have baffles, and maintain it. I love the bike, just never have time to ride!

What I'm looking for:

I am ONLY interested in trades. I don't ride the bike, that's why I want another car! So please refrain from posting if you are not interested in taking this awesome machine off my hands.

That being said, I am most interested in another Trans Am, but I won't rule out an SS, CTS-V, or GTO.

I would prefer an M6, but will consider an A4 - especially if it's built or stalled.

Also, I will be more apt to trade for an already built car - H/C/I/E, suspension, etc. I've never been a nitrous junkie.

And I will consider cars in any location. I have no problem flying out to check out a good deal, and/or riding somewhere and driving back.

Trades can be up or down, or straight across. I have cash I will throw in for the right car.

Anyway, here are some pics:

Old 08-27-2009, 06:54 AM
On The Tree

Up top
Old 09-01-2009, 06:45 AM
On The Tree

Page one...