Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: 93-97 Trans-Am or Formula Roller

Old 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: 93-97 Trans-Am or Formula Roller

Looking for a nice Formula or Trans-Am roller with no rust underneath and preferably nice paint. Must either have t-tops or a convertible top. Condition of interior doesn't matter as long as the dash is nice and not cracked and the price is right. Ideally I'd like to just drop in an engine/trans without having to do any other work, but will accept something that needs other mechanical attention as long as it has nice paint, is rust free, and the price reflects its condition. Ideally looking for a car that's never been in an accident. A car that was originally a 6-speed is preferable but not required. Do not want a car that's been cut up/gutted to be a race car, and ideally want a car without a rollbar.

Anyone got anything?
Old 09-05-2009, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would you be interested in a 94 Firebird Roller? Red with T-tops. Body is mint. Its a 5 speed car. It runs right now.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

95 trans am blue color very rare, mint paint ramair hood with ebony interior, not graphite...hardtop 6speed car with full suspension but never cut up. Since the car is mint and i mean that im looking for 3k as a roller firm!
Old 09-05-2009, 10:32 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Jimmy P
Would you be interested in a 94 Firebird Roller? Red with T-tops. Body is mint. Its a 5 speed car. It runs right now.
Thanks for the offer, but I was hoping for a car that originally had a V8 and red is the one color I'm not really looking for.

Originally Posted by str8rpn
95 trans am blue color very rare, mint paint ramair hood with ebony interior, not graphite...hardtop 6speed car with full suspension but never cut up. Since the car is mint and i mean that im looking for 3k as a roller firm!
Not really looking for a hard top, but do you have pics? Is everything there except for the engine/trans, like the wiring/PCM for instance? Where is it located?
Old 09-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Teching In

pm sent

Search this Thread