Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT my modded 97 GTP for your LS1/LT1 Fbody {camaro or firebird, don't matter}

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT my modded 97 GTP for your LS1/LT1 Fbody {camaro or firebird, don't matter}

here's what i have posted on craigslist:

I'm selling my Grand Prix that i have owned for over 2 years and poured countless hours of work into. It's in GREAT shape and runs strong. With a good tune {PCM tune, not tune up} it could run mid 13 second 1/4 mile runs all day. I'm thinking about getting rid of it because i have grown kind of bored with it and want something different.

1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 2 door coupe
101,000 miles
Dark Teal Metallic {only 1997 grand prix's, and the ONLY color grand prix's to have the teal leather interior}
3800 L67 supercharged motor with Stage 3/4 Ported {CNC ported inlet and outlet, inlet ported to 80mm} Eaton M90 supercharger
Ported Lower Intake Manifold, intercooler ready
ZZP M90 to Cadillac Northstar Throttle Body adapter
2000+ 80mm Cadillac Northstar Throttle Body
4 inch chrome short ram intake tube
LQ4 Mass Air Flow Meter
9 inch "green" cone filter {like K&N}
TOG {The Other Guy's} Headers {THE best grand prix headers made}
resonator removed, stock catback {good up to 350hp, so it's fine} with stock mufflers and chrome "dual dual" exhaust pipes that fit into the rear bumper inserts perfectly.
Sprint 2 inch lowering springs on KYB GR-2 struts
AE 077 17X8 aluminum rims
Good Year Eagle All Season F1 tires 245/45/17's all around, bought April of 2008 with 90%+ tread life
Rolled rear fenders so tires don't rub
3.2 and 3.4 modular interchangable supercharger pulley's {stock is 3.8}
Taylor Thundervolt 8.2mm Blue spark plug wires
AL 104 copper spark plugs
GMPP Front and Rear sway bars {GM Performance Parts}
MSD coil packs
ZZP offset polly upper radiator motor mounts
ZZP polly transmission mount
black and clear corner lights
rear and rear side windows are tinted, front {driver and pass} windows are not
2000+ LS1 Camaro dual piston aluminum front calipers painted red w/ 12" rotors
ASCD "SD" Style 4 vent fiberglass hood
SLP Generation 1 fiberglass GTX spoiler
"HUD Pod" dual gauge pod for the "Heads Up Display" {displays mph and a few other things on the windshield}

And I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. The car runs GREAT and i have a TON more pictures of the car. I'm pretty firm on the price at $6,500, unless you have a trade that sparks my interest. I'm looking for either an LS1 Camaro/Firebird, or a rally nice LT1 Camaro/Firebird. Possibly a pre-1988 Monte Carlo SS with a 350ci+ motor. No 305's please.

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you want more pictures of the car. I have LOTS more pictures of the car, as well as videos of me driving the car around the block and a walk around video.

any questions, you can PM me here, email me at Vinnie_Madrox@hotmail.com or PM me or email me for my phone number. I'm either looking to trade it for an ls1 or lt1 fbody, or sell it for cash and buy an ls1 or lt1 fbody. here's some pics of the car:

again, i have LOTS more pictures of it, and any questions you have about the car, just ask. there's a few guys on here that know me from ClubGP that can vouch for me and the car. :-)

--Vinnie
Old 09-09-2009, 01:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So what cash price will it take to purchase it?
Old 09-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flippincamaro
So what cash price will it take to purchase it?
sorry, i had it included in the craigslist add when i first posted it, then edited it, and forgot i took that out {it's only in the title of the add}

I'm asking $6,500 or best offer. i'm pretty flexible, but won't take lowball offers. i'm pretty reasonible though

Quick Reply: WTT my modded 97 GTP for your LS1/LT1 Fbody {camaro or firebird, don't matter}