Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Mint show winning 1999 trans am (red) with lots of goodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 08:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mint show winning 1999 trans am (red) with lots of goodies

I am going through a divorce or otherwise I would never sell this car. It is a red 1999 Trans am absolutely mint and babied. I am the second owner, original owner was my dads buddy who was a collector. He passed on and I bought the car from his family. I have since added ceramic coated long tube pace setters,off road pipe and GMMG cat back with thier tips.It has the clear FTP lid,k & n filter, SLP MAF meter,port and polished throttle body, LS6 intake,computer is tuned by frost,all fluids are sythetic,342 rear gear,2800 stall convertor,bm trans cooler,everything under the hood that can be chrome is, all wires hidden and special plates made. car looks very good. Corvette rims and tires are brand new, I also have a brand new WS9 hood on the car and the fitment is awesome just needs paint, stock hood comes with it as well. All WS6 logos are on the car.Stano lowering springs,bilstein shocks struts. All new slotted rotors painted red,calipers,and eagle pads. I have a new stereo system as well. Rockford fosgate 12 in subs in a q logic box and fosgate 200 amp. leather interior and t tops. I have taken 1 st place in just about every car show I have taken it to and have trophys to prove it.. Send me your email and I can send pics... serious people only not looking for games or tire kickers..... $12,000 or best offer