Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Turbocharged & Intercooled! For Fbody or GTO

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTT: 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Turbocharged & Intercooled! For Fbody or GTO

Well the time has come for me to exit the wbody world. Had them now for 6years? And im now hooked on fbody and RWD specifically... Ive owned my 2006 GP GT since 18,000kms, when I bought it from humberview Pontiac as a company car driven by the sales manager(woman). Since then I have taken more care of this car then most would. I am extremely meticulous about maintenance as I manage an auto shop in Toronto... The car has now 81,000kms on original motor and transmission. To show you the care I take on this car, it gets nothing but 91/94octane fuel from shell/sunoco, oil changes every 3500KMs MAX with Mobil 1 since I got the car, tranny services every 6 months, all other fluids changes 6 months to a year(coolant,p/s, brake fluid). I have all original parts from the car since new. The car currently gets unbelievable gas mileage(from Royal York & Lakeshore to Marine Land AND back today on 20 bucks of gas). The following is a list of top quality parts that have been put on the car since purchase:

Latest and most UP-TO-DATE Cartuning Turbocharged and Intercooled system
Turbonetics T62-1 T4/T4 turbo w/ custom oversized Cartuning/Treadstone Intercooler w/ PTE Turbo Blanket on Exhaust Side.
Powdercoated Intercooler piping.
Stainless/Ceramic Coated Exhaust piping
Turbonetics wastegate w/ TIAL BOV
Cartuning Methonal Injection System
Boost Controller
Trans-go Shift Kit
Oversized Transmission External Cooler
Fbody Brakes with Hawk Pads and Cross Drilled Rotors
GMPP Trailing Arms and Sway Bars
ZZP F&R STB
All this runs through a Highly efficient converter to a 2.5" exhaust to the Y-Split(whisper quiet exhaust), running 12psi of boost(approx 300-330WHP)

The one and only thing that keeps this car from gaining an extra approx 50whp is an electric exhaust cutout if desired to bypass the exhaust and relieve back pressure.

I cant stress how awsome this car is for a DD, its been great with awesome power, reliability, and fuel efficiency. But ive got the V8 bug and thats why im willing to let her go.

Will highly consider a good condition LS1 Camaro or Trans Am for a trade. The car will be sold Certified and Emissions Tested. The only person that has touched my engine is Kevin from Cartuning, who can vouch for the immaculate condition my car is in. The tune on this car is the best ive ever seen, and the mileage on the car is better then 3/4 of the N/A 4cyls out there on the highway.

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...00609-2038.mp4 - Mileage video cruising.