Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB 98-02 zs8 camaro or SS

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 10:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 98-02 zs8 camaro or SS

As title says, no junker please, must be in good running order, clean title on be on the street.
Must be:

price range 5000-7500

nothing over 100k miles
auto trans
no "issues"
would prefer hard top....no converts
light to moderate modifications
must be on east coast unless you can get it to me

please pm as I check often, if the car/price is right I have CASH in hand, or paypal for a dep

also looking for well built ls1/ls6 complete motor in the 420-480 hp range
Old 08-03-2010, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...d-stalled.html

Just throwing it out there, price is negationable
Old 08-06-2010, 01:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Have an 01 SS blk blk, 52k, NO mods except chasis suspension. Doesnt burn oil, salvage title but been on the street since fixed and painted. Paint looks deep and nice but isnt flawless. Tons on brand new in the box GM interior parts plus spares. Monsoon speakers changed, cover, both FOBs, SLP documentation, nitto 555 tires, koni yellows, all energy suspension and moog parts up front, way better than stock ride, hotchkis adj panhard out back. Car is a fantastic project, since all the parts and work I have listed above, did myself have pictures of the damage done and the parts as installed, so proof is there, have all the reciepts for everything I've bought. A few hard parts to go with as well, ripper shifter, STB, all of it etc. Definitely a killer project car primed to be a clean street car. As of right now I haven't done anything but driven it around the block a few times in the last 18 months, and I get lots of people saying it's clean and it looks great. I know it isn't so that bugs me. Anyway man I'd hope to get 8k and I honestly think it's worth it, I'm just tired of it making me sick to my stomach that it isn't done and I haven't put anything into it in the last couple of years. I spent 18 months in afghanistan for the most part. Threw a new red top in it the other day. The new parts alone are about 1500. M6, sorry you are looking for an auto. The syncro to 6 is starting to get a little notchy feeling. Pinion seal seeps of course, have the new seal to throw at it as well as a bottle of rear end additive. Even have spare HVAC and steering wheel with controls as extra. Man ask questions please. I'm in Lafayette, LA 70508 if that helps any. I'll stick a link up to some pictures
Old 08-06-2010, 01:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php...0&id=542470055

sorry just a couple quick pictures i could link to, also complete set of helms for the car as well