Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wtb: Som ws6!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 01:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wtb: Som ws6!!!

As the title says, im looking for a low to mid miles (0-30k~) '01-'02 sunset orange metallic WS6. If its got more than 30k i might consider it if its super clean. Obviously no rebuilt titles or resprays, looking for the minimum amount of damage possible. (preferably none, lol)

It has to be a 6 speed with tan interior. I would perfer if it was stock, but if its tastefully modded i would be willing to consider as well. If anyone knows of one for sale or if someone here is looking to part ways with theirs, please let me know. Trust me, it will be going into good hands.

Thanks, Yulian
Old 11-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Teching In

I do have a WS6 SOM with tan interior and 6spd but it has 52K on it and had prior repair. If intrested just let me know, and pics are on here in the for sales.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Staging Lane

Hey Terry, this is Yulian we spoke earlier today over the phone. I posted this thread up last night but i didnt think youd be up at 3 in the morning, thats why i waited till today to call you, lol. Those other pictures look good thanks for putting them up. I just got one question. In one of them the drivers side side skirt is missing along with the molding on the front fender, was there any more body work done on that side of the car, or you just took it off for some reason?

Thanks again
Old 11-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Teching In

I took the rocker moulding off to check if any damage and or rust and was NO damage, the moulding on the fender was getting loose so i took it off and cleaned it up and had it reinstalled on the fender. I noticed that after I posted the pic should put i dif pic up on there.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks again, i appreciate it. I will be calling you soon to let you know what type of arrangements i can make to go see the car in person, and if the dates wont interfere with any of your plans.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Teching In

That sounds good to me, and if you need some more pics just let me know and i would be more than glad to send some more. Thanks Again
Old 12-17-2010, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-c...-12k-firm.html
Old 12-23-2010, 10:49 AM
12 Second Club

I have been tossing the idea of getting rid of mine if the price was right. Has 35xxx miles clean title and carfax. 6 speed. ebony interior. custom powder coated wheels. Vary tastefully modded. shoot me a pm or a phone call if interested. extreemly clean car.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-c...0k-w-tt2s.html
Old 01-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Staging Lane

Aww man... Those are some tempting offers gents, unfourtunatley you guys were literally just a couple of days late. I already found and purchased one. To think, i could've had a modded one for even less than i paid for my stock one. Oh well, good luck with the sale you guys.

Quick Reply: Wtb: Som ws6!!!