Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB unique LS1 4th gen T/A or formula

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB unique LS1 4th gen T/A or formula

PM me with detailed information containing everything about the car; asking price, what number owner you are and how long it has been owned for, where the car has been if you know, any goods or bads about it, usual mileage and year, specific model and number if known, and location of the vehicle. pics are a must. THE MORE DETAILED, THE BETTER!!!

can also be reached by email at kriscox210@hotmail.com

I am in the market as of right now and searching for my third LS1 bird. I have had two WS6's in the past and both were black on black and both were M6's. One was a '00 bone stock at 108k, and after a couple years added some bolt on's. Then the last one was a '01 420whp, cam only with the usual suspensions and bolt ons street demon. To be frank, i am bored with the traditional. I am looking for something unique, here is a list.

-01-02 Firehawk, IROC spoiler a plus or 10th annv.
-99 or 02 collectors editions
-98-99 1le formula
-98-02 formula hardtop
-or any year 98-02 T/A with a swap ie. 6.0 iron block, LS2, or other swapped motors or a unique rarity about it that sets it apart from other T/A WS6's

With the above list, upgrades or after market parts are not a problem except FI. I would rather go to FI, rather then from it, if you know what i mean. I am not really looking for the all-stock 10k car, but mileage has to be at least average or below. All must be M6 with gray or ebony interior, cloth or leather. non-emissions are not an issue for me. I will be buying here within the next month or so, so i'm compiling a list of contacts. Also, salvages are not an issue either, only so that it has ZERO problems and has been done correctly with contacts to back up the condition.

I apologize for being so "picky", and i know a lot of people are looking to sell their cars, but they are all average. But like i said, i am looking for that unique bird that i can enjoy for MANY years to come and have a little part of history that my baby girl can grow up with and also know. Hell it could even be a WS6, as long as it is swapped, done right, been maintained, and/ or has a "rarity" about it as in " 1 of 15 with SOM" for example, just something unique.

Last edited by taman86; 02-25-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: ad contact info
Old 03-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2002 CETA, 7300 miles. One owner texas car, M6 ,non-smoker, tinted windows. Owned it for 10plus years. Always garage kept, rarely driven. 12 disc cd changer, t-tops, Car is mint. Rear mat is not warped. I keep it under my bed. Door panels are not cracked. I'll consider reasonable offers.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The most I can possibly do would be 15k. Lmk