Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB High mileage LS1 car

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 03:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB High mileage LS1 car

Just what it says, I want a Daily driver LS1 car. Don't care what it is, I got pre approved from USAA for 3 grand and have some wiggle room so show me what you got. It's the same as cash, I just get a check from USAA in your name and it immediately clears. Bought my Z06 this way. It's time to do surgery on the Vette(heads and cam and N02 kit) so I need a reliable DD, what better than something I know how to work on like an Fbody? I dont care if it looks like **** as long as it runs well and no major issues.

Let me know what you got.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm getting my 98 TA out of the impound yard in a couple of days. The cops said that the car thief put a bunch of dents and scratches in it. It was my d.d. Hauls and too...

Posted from LS1Tech.com App for Android
Old 08-08-2012, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a 99 Z28 with 73Kmi. All tubular suspension, tubular K member, tubular subframe connectors, front adj.coil overs, rear lowering spings, adj panhard bar, SLP cold air scoop & lid, long tubes, magnaflow cat back with high flow cats, drilled/slotted rotors, ZR1 silver wheels. Driver seats has worn bolsters, paint is chipped on rear bumper, tires are worn out. Everything works, motor is stock. Previous owner said 3.73's, but have not confirmed that. $4500, clear FL title. Scott