Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: Stryker Blue Metallic G8 GXP

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Stryker Blue Metallic G8 GXP

Hi all,

Well, priorities have changed as there is a little one on the way. I have already sold my Firebird Formula and will soon be selling my 75 trans am as the need for 2 doors changes to 4 doors.

My wife and I are now in the market again for a Stryker Blue Metallic G8 GXP. We foolishly passed on one two and a half years ago that had 2k miles on it, bought a sbm gt instead, and have been kicking ourselves since. The GT and GXP are completely different cars after driving both and I want one performance vehicle in-lou of selling all my other Pontiacs.

We are looking for an A6/sunroof car (most common of the SBM gxp's). Hoping for lower miles; a car that was taken care of. We don't mind mods as long as they are tasteful modifications. The car will be used for shows, light cruising, and possibly museum showing. We are dead serious and aren't afraid to pay for one.

I found one for sale near us, but it has been heavily modded, driven in the past four winters, rode extremely hard, has a very funky interior smell, and has not one panel or headlamp without sand chips or scratches... and I don't really want a 2009 35k car that needs restoration already.

Help us have a happy new year,
Thanks!

Last edited by 455_PWR; 12-23-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Quick Reply: WTB: Stryker Blue Metallic G8 GXP