Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB GMMG SOM Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default WTB GMMG SOM Camaro

I know this is a long shot however, I am looking for a GMMG SOM Camaro. I saw one for sale in FL about a year ago and should have jumped on it. I purchased my ZL1 instead. My heart aches for another SOM SS and having a GMMG car would be a dream. So ill throw this ad out there.

Thanks Ray

Old 07-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That is a pretty tall order. I would say stash some money so when one does come up you can jump on it but it might be years for that. Not sure if GMMG data is published but I can't picture to many of one of the more rare color options were converted. This being said the likelihood of finding one on here is slim. You more likely to have one of the guys who watch classified regularly post up an ad for one which is fine. I think there is a specific forum to GMMG cars although not sure how active it is....might be worth doing a quick google search for. ZL1 are cool cars so don't be disappointed by a Phase 3 (i.e. pretty sure they called these ZL1 as well lol) would be an awesome car.

PS lol just realized who you are...how I wish I could have bought that Corsa exhaust off of you lol.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Bandits96ss
That is a pretty tall order. I would say stash some money so when one does come up you can jump on it but it might be years for that. Not sure if GMMG data is published but I can't picture to many of one of the more rare color options were converted. This being said the likelihood of finding one on here is slim. You more likely to have one of the guys who watch classified regularly post up an ad for one which is fine. I think there is a specific forum to GMMG cars although not sure how active it is....might be worth doing a quick google search for. ZL1 are cool cars so don't be disappointed by a Phase 3 (i.e. pretty sure they called these ZL1 as well lol) would be an awesome car.

PS lol just realized who you are...how I wish I could have bought that Corsa exhaust off of you lol.
Yeah I know man. I seen a Tom Henry car for sale last year before I bought my ZL1. Should have bought that car. It was a SOM SS. Wish you could have bought the corsa exhaust too

Quick Reply: WTB GMMG SOM Camaro