Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: '98+ TransAm 60k miles or less 6-spd

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WTB: '98+ TransAm 60k miles or less 6-spd "Trade for 1967 Camaro SS"

Hey, im lookin for a '98 or newer Trans am or firebird ls1. It must be a 6-spd, sry. Im only 16 and bought a 1967 Camaro SS clone when i was 15, so i dont have any cash. But, i will trade my '67 for your trans if it is of equal value. I also have a 1994 camaro 6-cyl 5-spd with 87,xxx miles on it that i would love to trade. Like i said, i dont have too much cash so i will trade my '67 SS or both my '67 SS and my '94 6-cyl if your car is worth more than mine. Sry about the no cash thing, but if your lookin for a 1'st gen camaro, u found the right guy to talk to. Im in State College PA and will deliver within a few hundred miles for 65% of the trip cost. I've got the trailor hooked up and ready to go!

1967 Camaro SS Clone
Good:
-327 ci bored out .030 over.
-Complete Roller engine (Roller lifters, rockers and cam)
-Timing Gears, Not a timing chain (Has that 'whine' sound like if it had a supercharger... too bad she's not lol)
-Holly 650cfm carb (needs a decient tune)
-real nice engine bay
-M-22 "Rock Crusher" 4-spd Tranny (The only way to go!)
-engine has less than 8,000 miles on her right now!
-3.73 12 Bolt rear end
-Dual exhaust
-Havent had it dynoed, but somewhere between 300-350 rwhp (easily 20+ Hp with a good tune)
-NEVER DRIVEN IN RAIN OR SNOW
-Color is bright RED
Bad:
-Some rust on rockers as seen in pics
-Paint has bubbles where quarters tie into the roof (now these bubbles arent rust bubbles. The previous owner popped one of the larger ones to see if it had rust underneath it. Turns out it was just an error in the paintjob)
-Some chips, most not bad (worst are on the drivers side door, and passenger side fender)
-(now this one is really stupid!!) A previous owner decided it would be a good idea to re-skin the driver side door, so he ground down one of the edges. Half way through though, he figured out it wasnt a good idea to do this so he stopped, leaving one complete edge free from the door. (now for the good, she comes with a replacement dirver side door!!)
-No power accessories, just power itself!
-Not gunna lie, she could use a paintjob, IF YOU WANT. I would except i really dont have any cash. But she's absolutly beautiful as she is!!

1994 Camaro
Good:
-Only 87,xxx Miles on her
-STRONG 6-cyl engine
-5-spd tranny (no reverse sincrons??? Anyway, tranns is sollid and shifts prefect. you just gotta wait for a sec to get into reverse)
-Nice radio, Nice interior (except Driver Seat... see below)
-24mpg in town (I've got a really light foot, probably about 22mpg with normal driving)
-28+mpg highway
-Color = SOMETHING LIKE THIS
Bad:
-Worst thing is maybe a few chips on the deck lid (have no idea how they got there). Touchup paint should take em right out!
-Few spider cracks on nose piece
-Non functional RAM air lol
-A tear in the driver seat on the left, right by the middle of your back (its from getting in and out of the car. Bought the car like that, i try to avoid hitting that area when i get in)
-Not an LS1 haha

Yeah, thats the basic run through on her. If you have any questions, plz feel free to email me about her at cjk16@scasd.org. I figure i could sell her for around $14,000, so you can base the trade off of that number. Also, i will sell her, my price is $14,000 neg. My '94 i bought with 82,xxx miles on her for $3,800... so lets just say she's worth about $3,250 with 1,000 more miles than i bought her with.

Sry, no pics of the interior because my camera's being a B*@$% lol! and no pics of my '94. But she's a real nice car, runs like a champ! (haha not as well as my '67 tho ) Anyway, here's a link to come pics of my '67:

-1967 Camaro Pics-
cjk16@scasd.org

Last edited by cDuck28Z; 02-08-2006 at 07:41 AM.