Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wanted: 98+ Black Ws6 6spd...trade In Your Ws6 For A 98 F45 Corvette 6spd Black

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: 98+ Black Ws6 6spd...trade In Your Ws6 For A 98 F45 Corvette 6spd Black

i have a 1998 black on black corvette with adjustable ride controll, sport seats & memory seats, 6 speed, 55k miles, magna-flow exhaust and all the fun options. this car is in awesome condition inside and out, the way it sits it looks like it was just driven off the lot. i want to get myself back into a BLACK WS6 WITH A 6 SPEED 98 AND UP WITH ALRIGHT OF MILES! LETS MAKE A DEAL, please no camaros, i need to down grade from the vette so i have enough money to pay for a truck because im leaving my home town for college, i really want to upgrade to a newer truck. if you have any question please call me or PM me anytime, my number is 701-202-1794 im located in bismarck north dakota. if i find something that i want i will even drive my car to your home so you dont have to worry about a road trip; i will leave the driving up to me and a friend. i will pretty much drive anywhere up to 1,000-1,500 miles ONE WAY to get a vehicle. THANKS MUCH