Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: white 1999 Trans AM

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: white 1999 Trans AM

Long story short i sold my trans am almost 3 years ago, never regretted selling a car that much in my entire life. Well i sold my other car today and am now looking for something as close as possible to my old car. that being said
I am looking for a 1999 Trans AM, i might be flexable on the year but must be 99-02, MUST BE WHITE, clear title, milage less than 75k, automatic, Grey Leather interior-no tears. I am open to mods, as long as they were done right. I live in Honolulu, so essentially i will be traveling to buy the right car and have it shipped out of california. Like i said i sold my car so i am looking to buy as soon as i find the right car
Old 03-05-2007, 03:17 AM
Teching In

let me edit this a little, I would like for the car to be either near the west coast, or near the midwest (that would give me an excuse to go home and see my mom). I bought my last car in st louis and drove it to california to ship it out. I will fly to pick up the right car
Old 03-05-2007, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

i have a 1999 30th anniversary trans am 95,000 miles on body 14,562 on the new motor i bought and brand new rear end and transmission. what r u looking to spend