Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB 98-2002 WS6, SS, 'Hawk

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.fquick.com/hawk108

^ that is a link to my fquick site. In it you will find a list of mods and pictures. The car is in great condition. The paint is in really good condition. Im asking 22,500 OBO for the car. It just got a moser 9" with trutrac 500 miles ago. I know your not trying to spend this much but im just putting it out there just in case.

More pics:

Edit: the car has 4.11 gears but in all honesty.....its still not bad at all on the highway and it is much more pleasureable to drive because you can actually use 5th and 6th gear. I have actually found myself getting better gas mileage around town because i can use 5th and 6th in town. If you wanted to purchase the car I could drop it off at your hosue in a couple weeks as I am going to be driving back home (Maryland) from school on May 6.

Last edited by Hawk108; 04-07-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Teching In

yeah that firehawk is WAY out of my price range, but a nice car You go to Florida Southern I am assuming?
Old 04-07-2007, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Whitey Bear
yeah that firehawk is WAY out of my price range, but a nice car You go to Florida Southern I am assuming?
Thanks and good luck with your car search!
No I actually go to Southeastern. Its about 2 seconds from Florida Southern
Old 04-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Teching In

i have a 2002 firehawk for sale. black on black, A4. Needs minor cosmetic work for left light....front clip possible need to be replaced, and back left rear wheel is a lil damage, left groundeffect was damaged. Car still runs with no vibrations. mechanically car is in great working condition. Drove it 50 miles to home town after wreck, and has no vibrations. Just cosmetic damage...and not expensive to fix. No hood or frame damage. Looking at around 14.5 for it and has 26k on motor and body. Minor mods, car is in fort campbell, ky. Should be no more then 1k to repair...and is an immaculate car. Selling a lil cheap because im in trouble for DUI, so it's my loss your gain...but need to get rid of it. Dont have enough to fix, and just rather get rid of it, because my license is getting suspended for a yr. Wont find a better deal for a 26k firehawk, black on black. #747. Pm me if interested and if want pics.

will send pics of engine bay and damage....proof that minor damage.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLKHAWK
i have a 2002 firehawk for sale. black on black, A4. Needs minor cosmetic work for left light....front clip possible need to be replaced, and back left rear wheel is a lil damage, left groundeffect was damaged. Car still runs with no vibrations. mechanically car is in great working condition. Drove it 50 miles to home town after wreck, and has no vibrations. Just cosmetic damage...and not expensive to fix. No hood or frame damage. Looking at around 14.5 for it and has 26k on motor and body. Minor mods, car is in fort campbell, ky. Should be no more then 1k to repair...and is an immaculate car. Selling a lil cheap because im in trouble for DUI, so it's my loss your gain...but need to get rid of it. Dont have enough to fix, and just rather get rid of it, because my license is getting suspended for a yr. Wont find a better deal for a 26k firehawk, black on black. #747. Pm me if interested and if want pics.

will send pics of engine bay and damage....proof that minor damage.

NO AUTOMATICS.....but thanks for looking
Old 04-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Teching In

2002 Pewter SS, 6 spd, black interior, 65k miles, a few bolt-ons nothing major(325rwhp/337rwtq), 17x8.5 black w/ polished lip ZO6 wheels. Factory CME, asking 16,000 obo. If you want some pics let me know.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Teching In

where are you located?