Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

67 or 68 Camaro project wanted!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 07:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 67 or 68 Camaro project wanted!

Apparently, when someone gives you their word on something, it doesn't mean crap these days. Between the guy up in Illinois who sold a 68 out from under us after he "was glad to help with such a great project" and was "holding the car for us" and the other guy with the 67 Camaro who "wanted the car to go to a project like we were working on" and even said "WE WILL WORK WITH YOU" having his son decide he wanted $1200 more than he originally told me after two weeks of trying to work out all the details, I am still on the market for a 67-68 Camaro.

We are building a 67 or 68 Camaro for my brother-in-law, who is an American soldier currently serving in Iraq. We need a good car that we can build off of. We already have an engine and transmission waiting for the car, all we need is the car to build off of. We have a lot of people in the area helping with the labor to build the car and a lot of companies all over the nation have donated parts to make this a reality. We just need a good car to build off of. No engine and transmission needed, some interior would be nice, body work is not a problem.

If you have anything you think we could use, please let me know. We have received enough donations to buy a car in the condition we need. So we have cash and will buy if the price is right and the car checks out! Please let me know! If you would like to follow along with the project, please visit our webpage in my signature.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 67 r/s SS big block car very nice body motor and trans or matching numbers $25000 need restored also has deluxe inter. Special pant cod 0-2 car was sliver with black vinyl top 770-366-2475 thanks Shannon
Old 12-22-2013, 04:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Not a camaro but got a 68 convertible 400 Pontiac firebird. Automatic.
White with black interior. Engine runs and drives. Needs minimal work. Good clean body with clear title. 38,000$

Quick Reply: 67 or 68 Camaro project wanted!