Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Attention AlmostRyan3!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
Its a good thing its fast because its ugly as sin!
LOL...Thats a good one Kendall...LOL
Old 10-13-2008, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
But you have a 1.3 sixty, 150+ mph trap speed beast, No need to worrry ryan just take his money.
No, thats what I would need to beat what you THINK your going to run, but your not going to run anything like it so its ok.

Originally Posted by flash12t
my money is on ryan. . .
Considering you don't know what I have I don't know weather your saying you think his car is slow, or you think I built something that worthy and he is really fast...

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
Congrats AlmostRy...errrr...60ft...errrr the one with the fast pewter Z........
If everyone co-operates and sits in their seat in the upright position with your tray tables in the upright and locked position this transition should go without incident.....
Old 10-13-2008, 06:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

nah its cuz louies car is down right now lol !!! **** i dont know what either of u have just trying to get my post count up !!
Old 10-13-2008, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by flash12t
nah its cuz louies car is down right now lol !!! **** i dont know what either of u have just trying to get my post count up !!
Get your post count up in a section where it doesn't raise your post count Yeah I knew louie's car went down but don't know whats up with it now set up or anything so I will have to wait and see what he brings out to see weather I am still down for a head up race.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
10 Second Club

Let us know when you will take it to the track, Maybe a bunch of us can all meet and cruise to the the track to watch you single digit car run.

Whos down for it? Let's start a list.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
TECH Regular

Motor swap. lol. All I did was change the intake, throttle body, and nitrous plate. I didn't call anyone out. You ladies seen my video on here and opened your mouth saying that you wanted a piece of the action. Who said my car is down. lol. We can lock that **** up tonight. being that you are form the O.C. I said that I would give you 2 car lengths for coming to the valley or if I go to you then you give me 2 cars.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
Motor swap. lol. All I did was change the intake, throttle body, and nitrous plate. I didn't call anyone out. You ladies seen my video on here and opened your mouth saying that you wanted a piece of the action. Who said my car is down. lol. We can lock that **** up tonight. being that you are form the O.C. I said that I would give you 2 car lengths for coming to the valley or if I go to you then you give me 2 cars.
It seems 1320 killer is trying to work with your ryan, Don't bitch out now. I thought you said you were going to run your car instead of your mouth now. Two cars with your 60ftkiller beast should be cake.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:10 PM

Let us know when you will take it to the track, Maybe a bunch of us can all meet and cruise to the the track to watch you single digit car run.
Whos down for it? Let's start a list.
Not legal to run at the track for the 7th million time...

Well last I heard was you were taking out the iron motor for something else. I thought I read on here you said you were having problems but I guess I'm mistaken. If I am getting 2 cars to go to the valley then maybe. I'm going to go ahead and PM you so we can work out some details...

It seems 1320 killer is trying to work with your ryan, Don't bitch out now. I thought you said you were going to run your car instead of your mouth now. Two cars with your 60ftkiller beast should be cake.
I'm not bitching out, I simply stated I had to see what he was bringing out now because I though I read he was switching up his motor because something happened but we are both adults and are perfectly capable of taking care of this without you, why don't you get your car ready to run and mind your own business?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:20 PM
TECH Regular

You come to the valley, you get 2 cars, I am on the same motor I have always been on. since i am giving you space I get lane choice and we can flip for flagger. I will be on a different set of wheels and tires and on a 12 bolt. Don't pm me. We can set everything up right here and when it comes down to setting a time then use the pm.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:27 PM

You come to the valley, you get 2 cars, I am on the same motor I have always been on. since i am giving you space I get lane choice and we can flip for flagger. I will be on a different set of wheels and tires and on a 12 bolt. Don't pm me. We can set everything up right here and when it comes down to setting a time then use the pm.
So its just different intake and plate kit + the 12 bolt and an actual good tire. You offered space I didn't ask for it, so flip for lane choice as well.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:16 PM
TECH Regular

If I agree to flip for the lane are you willing to lock it up right now for $1000. No excuses, your car doesn't start, you don't have gas, or you see my car and say well i didn't know you had that or thats too much n2o or that tires too big. you don't show then you pay. No bullshitting.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

If I agree to flip for the lane are you willing to lock it up right now for $1000. No excuses, your car doesn't start, you don't have gas, or you see my car and say well i didn't know you had that or thats too much n2o or that tires too big. you don't show then you pay. No bullshitting.
Who would take that bet? would you? cuz someone could just set you up and cut your tires, or lines. Then your out a G
Old 10-13-2008, 11:21 PM
10 Second Club

Take it to the track run your 9 sec pass, then they will tell you to slow it down or they might not let you run anymore. Whats with the excuses? Oh and my car Don't you worry you pretty little head it's getting touched up right now.

So it's final right ryan? your going to race 1320 killer for 1k, I recall on a different thread you saying you race for money for the "just incase **** brakes" so you must be confident enough to put down the 1k.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:31 PM

Not a chance in hell, there is no way I can. Its a daily driver once it gets the exhaust hooked up and I can't risk some jackass hitting me or something going wrong.

Take it to the track run your 9 sec pass, then they will tell you to slow it down or they might not let you run anymore. Whats with the excuses? Oh and my car Don't you worry you pretty little head it's getting touched up right now.

So it's final right ryan? your going to race 1320 killer for 1k, I recall on a different thread you saying you race for money for the "just incase **** brakes" so you must be confident enough to put down the 1k.
Your starting to sound like a wife repeating everything I have ever said in a sad, pathetic attempt to make me look bad or something. You need to go worry about your own sad life instead of wishing you could be me. By the way its spelled break Mr. Intelligent.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:02 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FearTheDeer
Who would take that bet? would you? cuz someone could just set you up and cut your tires, or lines. Then your out a G
Who the hell is gonna slash your tires? The reason why I say that is becasue I have supposedly locked up many races then for people to say "i didn't know you were on that tire" or other lame *** excuses. No one is gonna cut anyones tires or lines. put it on a trailer, drive to the valley, and get taken for a walk down the quarter mile. Ryans friend DJ sanchez on here knows me and can tell him that I am not gonna pull any bullshit and I don't bullshit. Let me know. I am ready and waiting.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Alot of people... theres money to be made. Gotta see that. All "you" would have to do is not make it to the race. Simple as that, and the other person gets $1000.

**** a sleazy smart minded person would see that. Pay someone $250-$500 to make sure that person cant race. And they get $750-$500, dont even have to race there car.

Thats my only point
Old 10-14-2008, 12:14 AM

Who the hell is gonna slash your tires? The reason why I say that is becasue I have supposedly locked up many races then for people to say "i didn't know you were on that tire" or other lame *** excuses. No one is gonna cut anyones tires or lines. put it on a trailer, drive to the valley, and get taken for a walk down the quarter mile. Ryans friend DJ sanchez on here knows me and can tell him that I am not gonna pull any bullshit and I don't bullshit. Let me know. I am ready and waiting.

I have met you on a couple occasions and I know your not going to pull any bullshit, but the fact still stands there are dumbasses everywhere and anything can happen, I will not lock up a race ahead of time in any situation. You could tell me you would race me in reverse for 10k and I still wouldn't, anything can happen.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Regular

OK again understandable. You just let me know when your ready and we will go from there. Will it be sometime this week?
Old 10-14-2008, 12:32 AM

OK again understandable. You just let me know when your ready and we will go from there. Will it be sometime this week?
Nope sorry, been looking for exhaust and found it but I gotta go pick it up friday ish. Unless a miracle happens it won't be this week. I will hit you up though, I still have your number unless you changed it...
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
10 Second Club

HAHA yes ryan I wish I was living with my grandparents, built like a 12 year old, and couldn't defend myself when I call someone out. Yea sounds like I want to be a little bitch.

Quick Reply: Attention AlmostRyan3!