Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Attention AlmostRyan3!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
HAHA yes ryan I wish I was living with my grandparents, built like a 12 year old, and couldn't defend myself when I call someone out. Yea sounds like I want to be a little bitch.
Yeah I live with my grandparents, basically are my parents have raised me since I was like 5... your point? I'm only 19, am I suppose to move out and go knock some chick up right when I turn 18 like some idiots? No, I'm smarter than that. Built like a 12 yr old? I guess if you don't know me and have seen me once you would think that, at least I'm in shape. And to address your last attempt at an insult if you were competent in any way shape or form you would know Mr Savior called me out, am I stupid enough to bring a knife to a gun fight? No, he had every chance to put me on my ***, right when I got there he didn't even know anyone was with me and I walked up to him alone about 3 times, I knew just as well as anyone he could of taken a swing and put me on my ***. Would he have gotten his *** beat immediately after? Yeah most likely. At least I didn't have to call my dad and the cops to come bail me out when I have 10+ guys against 3 (1 of which is built like a 12 yr old )...

If your going to attempt to insult me you could at least think about stuff before making yourself look like a total baboon. Really though, I'm done with you. You can say whatever you like but at the end of the day I'm going to sleep perfectly happy with my life, you on the other hand, not so sure about.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:04 AM
10 Second Club

I know many people including myself that moved out at 19. You called out savior with your **** talking, even Jason said your basically a bitch for bringing people to handle your **** talking. We all saw the video were your standing by while your "gangsta *** friend" did all the talking. All this dosn't matter to me, So I don't need explainations.

I was only trying to see a race. Your the one who started the **** talking, Im just holding all your "talk" agianst you, Nothing I made up.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Regular

HAHA yes ryan I wish I was living with my grandparents, built like a 12 year old, and couldn't defend myself when I call someone out. Yea sounds like I want to be a little bitch.
Ouch! that's the funniest **** I heard all morning. True or not it's funny.

Ryan I have an exhaust set up if your interested. 3 inch mandrel bent x-pipe over the axle true dual set up with magnaflow mufflers. $450. let me know if your interested and I have the same number.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

i got money on 1320 killer
Old 10-14-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
Ouch! that's the funniest **** I heard all morning. True or not it's funny.

Ryan I have an exhaust set up if your interested. 3 inch mandrel bent x-pipe over the axle true dual set up with magnaflow mufflers. $450. let me know if your interested and I have the same number.
sounds good
Old 10-14-2008, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
sounds good
sounds great
Old 10-14-2008, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

I know many people including myself that moved out at 19. You called out savior with your **** talking, even Jason said your basically a bitch for bringing people to handle your **** talking. We all saw the video were your standing by while your "gangsta *** friend" did all the talking. All this dosn't matter to me, So I don't need explainations.

I was only trying to see a race. Your the one who started the **** talking, Im just holding all your "talk" agianst you, Nothing I made up.

OK...i know...u and ryan have a FOOT race, 100 yard dash to see whos who
Old 10-14-2008, 01:35 PM
TECH Regular

i got money on...the race will never happen LMAO

but i do got a shop with 600+ whp street and race hondas willing to race any domestic..
Old 10-14-2008, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
i got money on...the race will never happen LMAO

but i do got a shop with 600+ whp street and race hondas willing to race any domestic..

well im doubting it too...but if it did id bet almostryan, i hear xpeditious is a lil "outta shape"
DAMN...K20 turbos allday?
Old 10-14-2008, 02:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
well im doubting it too...but if it did id bet almostryan, i hear xpeditious is a lil "outta shape"
DAMN...K20 turbos allday?
both ryan and louie are my friends , so i really have no bias towards who i want to win...it would be a good race though...both cars are built to run...

my own beastie is almost done as well...

me and my buddy did put a k20 in a EF hatch back in 2003 lol but maybe you got me misunderstood...i know a guy who has these hondas that are willing to race...even though i do build GM and honda engines exclusively, i have no interest in FWD cars anymore...but for anybody with a decent running car, FWD/RWD/AWD...i know these guys are down to run..
Old 10-14-2008, 05:57 PM
TECH Regular

both ryan and louie are my friends , so i really have no bias towards who i want to win...it would be a good race though...both cars are built to run...

my own beastie is almost done as well...

me and my buddy did put a k20 in a EF hatch back in 2003 lol but maybe you got me misunderstood...i know a guy who has these hondas that are willing to race...even though i do build GM and honda engines exclusively, i have no interest in FWD cars anymore...but for anybody with a decent running car, FWD/RWD/AWD...i know these guys are down to run..
Shant, hit me up. Are they willing to run head up? If so we got my car and the diesel truck. Let me know.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
i hear xpeditious is a lil "outta shape"
I'm trying to get back into shape, I'm running in the mornings now, and eating 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1320 killer
Shant, hit me up. Are they willing to run head up? If so we got my car and the diesel truck. Let me know.
ill find out...
they are somewhere in the buttfuck riverside county/orange county area if i remember correctly...also said that they are willing to travel or meet halfway...
when i hear high HP turbo honda and rubberless street, i think half track burnouts and 150 mph trap speeds lol...
Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 PM
TECH Regular

ill find out...
they are somewhere in the buttfuck riverside county/orange county area if i remember correctly...also said that they are willing to travel or meet halfway...
when i hear high HP turbo honda and rubberless street, i think half track burnouts and 150 mph trap speeds lol...
Cool, we can travel halfway. that sounds about right. The last honda i raced ran about a 11.8 at 14X mph.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:35 PM
TECH Regular

lol this fool was trying to act so hard when i talked to him...hes like i got a full lexan windowed tube chassis 1200 lb 800+ civic...im like ok ill bring out an eleven OH car and **** your *** up...hahaha
i forgot to lock down his number when he called me, so ima call a mutual friend and find out what he wants to do tomorrow..
Old 10-15-2008, 03:10 AM
11 Second Club

Damn, the drama never stops at good ole LS1tech.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Flash99
Damn, the drama never stops at good ole LS1tech.
Not in the western section, home of some the all time top **** talkers!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 60ftkiller
We should make a stickey for the top ten **** talkers .
Old 10-15-2008, 10:50 AM
TECH Regular

congrats on getting ur car out looks bad *** good job
Originally Posted by FearTheDeer
I cant believe we actually finished that headache that was living in your garage.... Congratulations. ***** way too loud!!!! like i said quad 12" bullets lol

And for the rest of you reading, this is the official word. Ryans car is alive and well. That motor ******* screams. And that transmission is worth its weight in gold. Yes hes a loudmouth **** talker, but at least now he can back SOME of the **** he says.

Pictures worth 1000 words.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 60ftkiller
And by some you are including yourself right?

Quick Reply: Attention AlmostRyan3!